Paint Pump Hose [Model Number: E-SJH]
Hose for Paints and Ink Formulation System | Hose for Transferring High Viscosity Fluids at Automotive Plants | High Pressure and Vacuum Paint Hose
ink paint flux oil
- For Transferring Solvent-Based and Water-Based Paints in Automotive Ink Formulation System
- Chemical Resistance…Since the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine resin, E-SJH is resistant to most of the chemical substances. For more information, please refer to chemical resistance data.
- Flexibility…Due to the laminated structure, compared with a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJH is superior in flexibility. This improves your work efficiency.
- High Positive Pressure and Vacuum Possible…E-SJH allows you to use both positive and negative pressure (vacuum).
- Non-Adhesiveness…Since fluorine resin is superior in water-proof and non-adhesiveness, you can wash out the fluids very easily.
- Plasticizer-Free…E-SJH does not contain plasticizer (an elution material) at all. E-SJH is an oil-free hose.
- Non-PVC…E-SJH is made of a non-PVC material.
- Transparency…E-SJH enables you to check the fluid.
- Swage Fittings…By using our original swage fittings, you can avoid accidents which are caused by incorrect choices of hose and fittings.
■ Certificates and Regulations
- RoHS2…E-SJH is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (directive 2011/65/EU:RoHS2). (RoHS 2 Compliant products mean that they do not contain or below the threshold of 10 substances.) Certificate is available on request.
- Temperature Range : -20 – 60 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F – 176$^\circ$F)
- Fittings: SUS304 & Number 5 (Parallel Pipe Female Thread and 30° Male Sheet) (Both Sides: 1005 Type)
- Color : Clear
*Please note that when you place an order of this product, you need to specify the product length. For how to determine the product length, please refer to “How to Determine the Model Number” under Technical Information section.
For more information on our Product Standard of E-SJH, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
- When you use our products, please refer to “Precautions for Use.”
- In terms of chemical resistance, please refer to “Chemical Resistance Data.”
- Although the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine, please make sure whether or not E-SJH is usable for high purity fluids before you use.
- Although the inner layer is resistant to fluids, depending on working environments, the fluids would be permeated through the inner layer, resulting in the danger of swelling and degradation of the middle or outer layer.
How to Determine the Model Number
*The minimum full length of E-SJH is 300 mm. You can specify the full length by 1mm.
Free of Charge: Laser-Marking Service
*If you request a laser-marking service, please fill out the form below.
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form