- HOME »
- Chemical Resistance Data
Precautions for Use of Chemical Resistance Data
- The judging criteria of the chemical resistance data are made under the fixed circumstances. Thus, depending on how you use hoses, out product may not be used even though the chemical resistance data shows $\bigcirc$.
- When pouring the fluid, be sure to confirm the safety of the HAKKO product under the actual use conditions.
- If there is no additional information, concentration of water solution is saturation.
- Figures included in parentheses show the concentration percentage and the lab test temperature. If there is no additional explanation, the lab test was conducted at room temperature (about 20 degrees Celcius).
- The following chart is chemical resistance date only for physical properties. If the chemical substance is gas, this data is are not guaranteed. Do NOT carry dangerous chemical substances such as active gas.
- Even though the material of the inner layer stands proof against chemical substances, depending on the using conditions, fluids may be leaking to the middle and outer layers, leading to swelling, leakage, changing colors, and bursting. Please confirm this before installation.