TETO COLOR S Hose [Model Number: E-TCS]
Air Hose | PVC Air Hose; Flexible, but Hard to Kink
- For Air Hose at the Factory Equipment Pipes
- For Air Tools such as Automobile Body Shop
- For Air Hose such as Air Inflator and Air Compressor
- Lightweight…Compared with rubber hose, E-TCS is a lightweight hose, reducing the burdens of your wrestles and arms.
- Flexibility…Using the high modulus elastomer material, E-TCS is superior in flexibility.
- Low Friction Resistance…Due to the concave shape of the hose surface, E-TCS reduces the friction resistance.
Certificates and Regulations
- RoHS2…E-TCS is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (directive 2011/65/EU:RoHS2). (RoHS 2 Compliant products mean that they do not contain or below the threshold of 10 substances.) Certificate is available on request.
- Non-Use of UV-328…E-TCS does not contain UV-328. Certificate is available on request.
- Temperature Range : -10 – 60 $^\circ$C
- Color : Black
For more information on our Product Standard of E-TCS, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
For more technical information (such as Thickness of Each Layer and Precautions in Use) on E-TCS, please click "Product Specification Download" above.
- Due to the yarn-reinforced hose, please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the hose.
- Please do not use the joints to seal an outer surface of the hose. This may result in the bursting or coming off from the hose.
- We do not have the original fittings for E-TCS. Please use the barb fittings with flat bands sold in the market.
- When you use our products, please refer to “Precautions for Use.” (“The Precautions for Use” is also available at the product specifications of E-TCS, which can be downloadable from here.)
Frequently Asked Question
Question: If there are no HAKKO original fittings for hose, how do we select the best fittings?
Answer: Although there are some differences among materials of the hose, it is a good idea to select the fittings whose fittings are 1 – 2mm the outside diameter of the hose size. PVC hoses are more stretchable than other material hoses.
(A) Relationship between Working Temperature and Maximum Working Pressure
Notes: Data above are measured by fittings sold in the market with two hose clamps fastened.
Caution in Fitting Installation
- In cutting the hose, the cross-section of the hose must be perpendicular.
- When the nipple of the fitting is inserted into the hose, do not apply oil on the hose and nipple or do not warm them with fire. It may cause the hose to come off or change its shape.
- Insert the nipple of the fitting into the end of the hose until it seals against the thread base. If the nipple is not inserted adequately, the hose may come off.
- Do not use the fittings which have scratches or rust on the surface of the nipple. Inner surfaces of the hose may be damaged and it may cause the hose to rupture or leak.
- Use the fittings which have the barbed R on the nipples.
- Choose the hose nipples which are suitable for hose sizes.
- Use the fittings which seal against hose inside. Do not use the fittings which seal against hose outside or so-called one-touch joints for tubing.
- Use the flat hose clamps required for the hose specifications. Do not use wires or do not tighten excessively with wires. It may cause the hoses to rupture or leak.
- Tighten the hose clamps on stipulated torques.
- Hoses turn soft at a higher temperature. Install the fittings by retightening the hose clamps required for the hose specifications.