Conductive Nylon Tube [Model Number: CNT]
Conductive Tube for Powder Coating | Paints and Solvents | Flexible, Soft Tube
- For Transferring Solvent-Based Paints, Solvents and Adhesives
- For Painting such as Automobiles, Motorcycles and Auto Parts
- For Powder Painting to Furniture, Home Appliances and Mechanical Parts
- For Pipes at Manufacturing Plants of Solvents and Paints
- For Transferring Air and Chemicals which require measurements against Anti-Static (Splash Charge)
- Solvent Resistance…Since the inner layer is made of Nylon resin, it shows greater levels of solvent resistance against paints, organic solvents, thinner and so on.
- Flexibility…Due to the laminated structure, compared with a single-layer nylon tubing, it shows higher levels of flexibility (easier handling) and kink-proof.
- Conductivity…Since the inner layer of CNT is made of conductive nylon resin, the generation of the static electricity is reduced when the fluid is transferred. Thus, the risk of accident associated with the static electricity will be lower.
- RoHS2…CNT is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (Directive: (EU) 2015/863). (RoHS 2 Compliant means that CNT does not contain RoHS 2 10 restricted substances or it does not exceed the upper threshold of RoHS 2 10 restricted substances.) Certificate is available on request.
Why is Powder Coating Becoming More Popular?
Powder Coating does not use VOC-related organic compounds. Instead, the powdered resin is sprayed to the painting object. Thus, powder coating is known as one of the environmental-friendly painting methods, which indicates that more and more users have started to adopt the powder coating.
Made-to-Order Product (Example Sizes)
|I.D. $\times$ O.D.|
- Temperature Range : -20 – 60 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F – 140$^\circ$F)
- Color : Black
- Volume Resistance Value : 106 (Data from Material Manufacturer)
*If you are interested in this Made-to-Order Product, please fill out the following form. (Please note that we can also produce a size that is not listed on the table above.)
or problems with resin hoses and fittings! We accept e-mail 24 hours a day.