Conductive Nylon Tube [Model Number: E-CNT]
Conductive Tube for Paints and Solvents | Flexible Tube
- For Transferring Solvent-Based Paints, Solvents and Adhesives
- For Painting such as Automobiles, Motorcycles and Auto Parts
- For Painting such as Furniture, Home Appliances and Parts
- For Pipes at Manufacturing Plants of Solvents and Paints
- For Transferring Air and Chemicals which require measurements against Anti-Static (Splash Charge)
- Solvent Resistance…Since the inner layer is made of Nylon resin, it shows greater levels of solvent resistance against paints, organic solvents, thinner and so on.
- Flexibility…Due to the laminated structure, compared with Nylon tubing, it shows higher levels of flexibility and kink-proof.
- Conductivity…Since the inner layer of E-CNT is made of conductive nylon resin, the generation of the static electricity is reduced when the fluid is transferred. Thus, the risk of accident associated with the static electricity will be lower.
- RoHS2…E-CNT is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (directive 2011/65/EU:RoHS2). (RoHS 2 Compliant products mean that they do not contain or below the threshold of 10 substances.) Certificate is available on request.
Made-to-Order Product (Example Sizes)
|I.D. $\times$ O.D.|
- Temperature Range : -20 – 60 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F – 140$^\circ$F)
- Color : Black
- Volume Resistance Value : 106 (Data from Material Manufacturer)
*If you are interested in this Made-to-Order Product, please fill out the following form. (Please note that we can also produce a size that is not listed on the table above.)
or problems with resin hoses and fittings! We accept e-mail 24 hours a day.