Conductive Fluorine Hose [Model Number: CFH]
Chemical Resistant Conductive Hose | Since an outer layer is made of conductive PVC and an inner layer is made of ETFE Fluorine Resin, you can safely transfer chemicals and reduce the generation of the static electricity.
- For Any Measurements against the Generation of Static Electricity
- For Transferring Paints, Solvents and Adhesives
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Laboratory Equipment
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Semiconductor-Related Devices and Flat Panel Display (FPD) Manufacturing Devices
- For Transferring Chemical and Industrial Wastes
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Medical Equipment, Endoscope and so on
- Conductivity…Since the outer layer is made of conductive PVC, you can reduce the generation of the static electricity.
- High Chemical Resistance…Since the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine resin, CFH is resistant to most of the chemical substances.
- Flexibility…Due to the laminated structure, compared with a single-layer fluorine hose, CFH is superior in flexibility. This improves your work efficiency.
- RoHS2…CFH is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (Directive: (EU) 2015/863). (RoHS 2 Compliant means that CFH does not contain RoHS 2 10 restricted substances or it does not exceed the upper threshold of RoHS 2 10 restricted substances.) Certificate is available on request.
Made-to-Order Product (Example Sizes)
|I.D. $\times$ O.D.||Working|
|CFH-19||19$\times$26||0 - 1.0||0 - 10||135|
- Temperature Range : 0 – 60 $^\circ$C (32$^\circ$F – 140$^\circ$F)
- Color : Black
- Volume Resistance Value : 109 to 1010 (Data from Material Manufacturer)
*If you are interested in this Made-to-Order Product, please fill out the following form. (Please note that we can also produce a size that is not listed on the table above.)
*Please note that this product does not prevent flow electrification. If you are looking for a hose with preventing flow electrification, please refer to “Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Hose Series (Dissipative Type)“.
or problems with resin hoses and fittings! We accept e-mail 24 hours a day.