Vending Hose [Model Number: E-VH]
Flexible Hose for Beverage and Vending Machines | Due to the Use of Special Polyethylene Material, E-VH is smell-less hose.
- For Syrup and Water Supply Line of Cup Vending Machine
- For Syrup and Water Supply Line of Beverage and Coffee Dispensing Machine
- Food Sanitation…E-VH conforms to the Food Sanitation Law No.370 (No.370 of the Ministry of Health and Welfare for Food Sanitation). (Conformity to N-Heptane). Certificate is available on request. [For more information on compliance with the revised Food Sanitation Law (Effective on June 1, 2020), please contact us from here.]
- Flexibility…Due to the laminated structure, compared with a single-layer polyethylene, E-VH is superior in flexibility.
- Plasticizer-Free…E-VH does not contain plasticizer (an elution material) at all. E-VH is an oil-free hose.
- Non-PVC…E-VH is made of non-PVC materials.
- Low Elution and Low Odor…Since E-VH contains very low levels of elution and odor, it is highly recommended for use in transfers of beverage such as juice, coffee and water.
- Transparency…E-VH enables you to check the fluid very easily.
- RoHS2…E-VH is free from RoHS2 restrictive substances. Certificate is available on request.
- Safety…An inner layer is made of special polyethylene material that has been used for beverage bottle and packaging.
- Smoothness…An outer layer is superior in smoothness, so it does not get stuck anywhere.
- Pressure-Proof…Due to the use of polyester yarn, E-VH stands up to 1.5 MPa (at 20$^\circ$C).
Made-to-Order Product (Example Sizes)
|I.D. $\times$ O.D.||Working|
|m||mm||MPa||Bar||at 20$^\circ$C (mm)|
|E-VH-156S||100||4.0$\times$7.8||0 - 1.5||0 - 15||25|
- Temperature Range : -20 – 50 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F – 122$^\circ$F)
- Color : Natural (E-VH-156, E-VH-250-ST, E-VH-265 and E-VH-375)
Color : Natural with Blue Yarn (E-VH-156S)
Color : Natural with Red Yarn (E-VH-250)
*If you are interested in this Made-to-Order Product, please fill out the following form. (Please note that we can also produce a size that is not listed on the table above.)
or problems with resin hoses and fittings! We accept e-mail 24 hours a day.