Flexible Fluorine (PVDF) Resin Yarn Reinforced Hose with PFA Lining Ferrule Fittings [Model Number: E-PDB-F-PFA]
chemicals ink food drink cosmetics alcohol oil water powder
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Laboratory Equipment
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Semiconductor-Related Devices and Flat-Panel Display (FPD) Manufacturing Devices
- For Transferring Beverage and Food
- For Transferring Alcohol. Cosmetics, and Chemicals
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Medical Equipment. Endoscope. and so on
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Manufacturing Fuel Cell and Pure Water
- For Air Supplying Pipes at Clean Room
- For Transferring Screw, Metal Powder and Solids
- Sanitary Fittings…Our original sanitary ferrule fittings fit in well with E-PDB. You do not have to worry about the fluid leakage. Fittings do not come off from the hose. Ferrule fittings allow you to install easily in your workplace and improve the work efficiency. Standardization is possible.
- Safety…Clearly specify the temperature range and working pressure.
- Sanitation…The edge of nipple is processed as taper, so the gap between the hose inside and the edge of nipple is small. Thus, fluid accumulation of the edge of nipple is minimized.
- Transparency…You can easily check the fluid since E-PDB has higher levels of transparency.
- Chemical Resistance…Fitting nipple is made of SUS316L and the inner layer is made of PVDF. So it is superior in chemical resistance. It can stand proof against a wide range of usages and fluids.
- High Corrosion Resistance・・・Since the wetted part is coated by PFA, you can safely transfer fluids (such as acids) that are not possible for SUS or brass fittings.
- RoHS2…E-PDB-F-PFA is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (directive 2011/65/EU:RoHS2). (RoHS 2 Compliant products mean that they do not contain or below the threshold of 10 substances.) Certificate is available on request.
- Food Sanitation…E-PDB-F-PFA conforms to the Food Sanitation Law No.370 (No.370 of the Ministry of Health and Welfare for Food Sanitation). (Conformity to N-Heptane). However, E-PDB-F-PFA does not conform to the “Partial Revision of the Food Sanitation Law” [Positive List System (PL)].
* Regarding characteristics on E-PDB, please visit the website: “Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Yarn Reinforced Hose.”
- Temperature Range : -20 – 80 $^\circ$C
- Color : Clear
*Please note that when you place an order of this product, you need to specify the product length. For how to determine the product length, please refer to “How to Choose Hoses and Ferrule Fittings” under Technical Information section.
For more information on our Product Standard of E-PDB-F-PFA, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
Frequently Asked Question
Question: What is the minimum length of Ferrule Fittings Products for each size?
Answer: Please refer to the table below.
Question: What is the difference between E-PDB-F and E-PDB-F-PFA?
Answer: E-PDB-F-PFA adds an lining coating onto the ferrule fittings. Thus, fluids such as strong acid will be transportable through E-PDB-F-PFA.
How to choose Hoses and Ferrule Fittings
Free of Charge: Laser-Marking Service
How to place an order of Ferrule Fittings (Swage Type)
A: Decide Hose Model Number: Choose the best hose (hose sizes) for your applications and fitting model you selected.
B: Decide Fitting Model: Either F15A, F1S, F1.25S or F1.5S
C: Decide the Total Length: Please refer to the table, “Length of Products” above and determine the total length.
D. (Optional) Write down the statement that is engraved on the fitting cover (Laser-marking service)
*Regarding your inquiry of ferrule fittings, please fill out the form below. Please make sure to review “How to Choose Hoses and Ferrule Fittings” and specify the part number (Example: E-PDB-19-F15A-PFA-1,000L), quantity and any other requests under “Your Message” Section.