Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Yarn Reinforced Hose Black [Model Number: SJB-BK]
Hose for UV Paints and Inks / Chemical Resistance Hose | Single-layer teflon hose is hard and easy to break. Our Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Yarn Reinforced Hose Black is an alternative hose for a teflon hose.
- For Transferring UV-Based Organic Solvents of the Painting Equipment and Paints
- For Transferring UV-Based Chemicals used in Laboratory Equipment
- For Filling Line of Paints and Adhesives
- UV Cut…By shielding ultraviolet, SJB-BK is suitable for transferring UV-based paints, adhesives and inks.
- Chemical Resistance…Since the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine resin, SJB-BK is resistant to most of the chemical substances.
- Flexibility…Due to the laminated structure, compared with a single-layer fluorine tubing, SJB-BK is superior in flexibility. This improves your work efficiency.
- Hard to Break…Unlike a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJB-BK is hard to break. (Even if it breaks, you can restore its shape to some extent.)
- Non-Adhesiveness…Since fluorine resin is superior in water-proof and non-adhesiveness, you can wash out the fluids very easily.
- Abrasion Resistance…Fluorine resin (inner layer) shows high levels of abrasion resistance. Thus, you can even transfer chemical slurry.
- High Purity…Fluorine resin does not contain any additives such as plasticizer, so SJB-BK is suitable for transferring high purity chemical fluids.
- RoHS2…SJB-BK is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (directive 2011/65/EU:RoHS2). (RoHS 2 Compliant products mean that they do not contain or below the threshold of 10 substances.) Certificate is available on request.
Made-to-Order Product (Example Sizes)
|I.D. $\times$ O.D.||Working|
|SJB-9-BK||9$\times$15||0 - 1.0||0 - 10||65|
- Temperature Range : -20 – 80 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F – 176$^\circ$F)
- Color : Black
*If you are interested in this Made-to-Order Product, please fill out the following form. (Please note that we can also produce a special size that is not listed on the table above.)
or problems with resin hoses and fittings! We accept e-mail 24 hours a day.