Flexible Fluorine Resin (ETFE) SUS Spring Wire Hose (Dissipative Type) with Ferrule Fittings [Model Number: E-SJSD-F]
chemicals ink paint flux UVpaint UVink food drink powder inflammable
- Piping for Preventing Static Electricity
- For Transferring Flammable Fluids at Chemical Factories
- For Transferring High Volatile Fluids such as Alcohol and Fragrance
- For Transferring Paints and Solvents
Hard to Break
- Chemical Resistance…Since the inner layer is made of ETFE Fluorine Resin, E-SJSD-F stands proof against most of the chemical substances.
- Dissipative…Due to the use of conductive resin and metal fiber, no matter how long a hose is, electrical resistivity (Conductive: Dissipative Grade) is achieved.
- Compliance with Guideline…The value of electrical resistivity is compliant with ISO 8031 and IEC/TS 60079-32-1: 2013 (Explosive Atmosphere: Part 32-1: Guideline for Dangerous Static Electricity).
- Non-Adhesiveness…Since fluorine resin is superior in non-adhesiveness, you can wash out the fluids very easily.
- Vacuum…E-SJSD-F can be used in vacuum conditions, keeping high stability in its shape.
- Plasticizer-Free…E-SJSD-F does not contain plasticizer (an elution material) at all. E-SJSD is an oil-free hose.
- RoHS2…E-SJSD-F is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (directive 2011/65/EU:RoHS2). (RoHS 2 Compliant products mean that they do not contain or below the threshold of 10 substances.) Certificate is available on request.
- Food Sanitation…E-SJSD-F conforms to the Food Sanitation Law No.370 (No.370 of the Ministry of Health and Welfare for Food Sanitation). (Conformity to N-Heptane). [Please contact us regarding the conformity of “Partial Revision of the Food Sanitation Law” (Effective on June 1, 2020) and Positive List System (PL) from here.]
*Regarding characteristics on E-SJSD, please visit the website:
“Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin SUS Spring Wire Hose (Dissipative Type).“
*”OSF” is an one-side ferrule fitting (Swage Type).
- Temperature Range : -20 – 80 $^\circ$C
- Color : Sliver
*Please note that when you place an order of this product, you need to specify the product length. For how to determine the product length, please refer to “How to Choose Hoses and Ferrule Fittings” under Technical Information section.
For more information on our Product Standard of E-SJSD-F, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
Frequently Asked Question
Question: What is the minimum length of Ferrule Fittings Products for each size?
Answer: Please refer to the table below.
Question: Is it possible to crimp ferrule fittings only on one side?
Answer: Yes. We sell “one-side” ferrule fitting product called “SIDE-FREE” ferrule fitting product.
The model number will be E-SJSD-(I.D.Size)-(Ferrule Size)-OSF.
Please check the price and delivery time in advance.
Question: What are ISO and IDF?
Answer: ISO and IDF are the international standards for ferrule fittings. For each dimentional size of ISO and IDF, please download the product leaflet.
Question: Will you be able to submit the mill sheet (inspection certificate)?
Answer: Yes. Upon request, we can submit the mill sheet. Please do not forget to inform this to your local dealer or HAKKO CORPORATION.
How to choose Hoses and Ferrule Fittings
Free of Charge: Laser-Marking Service
*Regarding your inquiry of ferrule fittings, please fill out the form below. Please make sure to review “How to Choose Hoses and Ferrule Fittings” and specify the part number, quantity and any other requests under “Your Message” Section (Example: E-SJSD-19-F15A-1,000L Quantity: 5 pcs).