Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Yarn Reinforced Hose with Ferrule Fittings [Model Number: E-SJB-F]
chemicals ink paint flux food drink alcohol oil water powder
- Machine Tools, Molding Machine, Factory Equipment
- Semiconductor-related Devices, Flat Panel Display (FPD) Manufacturing Devices
- Food, Cosmetics, Medical Manufacturing Equipment
- Manufacturing Equipment for Power Plant, Chemicals, Waste Oil, Waste Liquid and Organic Solvents
- For Transferring Electrode Slurry and Cathode Slurry used in Lithium-ion Battery (LIB)
- Sanitary Fittings…Our original sanitary ferrule fittings fit in well with E-SJB. You do not have to worry about the fluid leakage. Fittings do not come off from the hose. Ferrule fittings allow you to install easily in your workplace and improve the work efficiency. Standardization is possible.
- Safety…Clearly specify the temperature range and working pressure.
- Sanitation…The edge of nipple is processed as taper, so the gap between the hose inside and the edge of nipple is small. Thus, fluid accumulation of the edge of nipple is minimized.
- Transparency…You can easily check the fluid since E-SJB has higher levels of transparency.
- Chemical Resistance…Fitting nipple is made of SUS316L and the inner layer is made of ETFE. So it is superior in chemical resistance. It can stand proof against a wide range of usages and fluids.
- RoHS2…E-SJB-F is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (Directive: (EU) 2015/863). (RoHS 2 Compliant means that E-SJB-F does not contain RoHS 2 10 restricted substances or it does not exceed the upper threshold of RoHS 2 10 restricted substances.) Certificate is available on request.
- Food Sanitation…E-SJB-F conforms to the Food Sanitation Law No.370 (No.370 of the Ministry of Health and Welfare for Food Sanitation). (Conformity to N-Heptane). [Please contact us regarding the conformity of “Partial Revision of the Food Sanitation Law” (Effective on June 1, 2020) and Positive List System (PL) from here.]
* Regarding characteristics on E-SJB, please visit the website:
“Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Yarn Reinforced Hose.“
* “OSF” is an one-side ferrule fitting (Swage Type).
- Temperature Range : -20 – 80 $^\circ$C
- Color : Clear
- Material: Fitting Cover: SUS 304, Fitting Nipple: SUS 316L
*Please note that when you place an order of this product, you need to specify the product length. For how to determine the product length, please refer to “How to Choose Hoses and Ferrule Fittings” under Technical Information section.
For more information on our Product Standard of E-SJB-F, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
Frequently Asked Question
Question: What is the minimum length of Ferrule Fittings Products for each size?
Answer: Please refer to the table below.
Question: How much does the ferrule fitting weigh (per piece)?
Answer: Please refer to the table below.
Question: Is it possible to crimp ferrule fittings only on one side?
Answer: Yes. We sell “one-side” ferrule fitting product called “SIDE-FREE” ferrule fitting product. Please check the price and delivery time in advance.
Question: What are ISO and IDF?
Answer: ISO and IDF are the international standards for ferrule fittings. For each dimentional size of ISO and IDF, please download the product leaflet.
Question: Will you be able to submit the mill sheet (inspection certificate)?
Answer: Yes. Upon request, we can submit the mill sheet. Please do not forget to inform this to your local dealer or HAKKO CORPORATION.
How to choose Hoses and Ferrule Fittings
Free of Charge: Laser-Marking Service
How to place an order of Ferrule Fittings (Swage Type)
A: Decide Hose Model Number: Choose the best hose (hose sizes) for your applications and fitting model you selected.
B: Decide Fitting Model: Either F15A, F1S, F1.25S or F1.5S
C: Decide the Total Length: Please refer to the table, “Length of Products” above and determine the total length.
D. (Optional) Write down the statement that is engraved on the fitting cover (Laser-marking service)
*Regarding your inquiry of ferrule fittings, please fill out the form below. Please make sure to review “How to Choose Hoses and Ferrule Fittings” and specify the part number, quantity and any other requests under “Your Message” Section (Example: E-SJB-19-F15A-1,500L Quantity: 5).