Anti-Static Polyurethane Tubing [Model Number: ASPU]
Anti-Static Flexible Polyurethane Tube | Anti-Static Polyurethane tubing is suitable for those who have trouble in the generation of the static electricity and would like to reduce.
- For Any Measurements against the Generation of Static Electricity (such as Precision Machinery)
- For Air Supplying Pipes at Clean Room
- For Transferring Mechanical Parts (such as Chips), which are badly affected by Static Electricity
- Anti-Static...Since Anti-Static material is added to the outer layer of ASPU, ASPU eliminates the static electricity that badly affects the results from precision instruments. However, please note that volume resistance value is 109 to 1010, which is the material data, not tubing data.
- Flexibility...ASPU is excellent in flexibility, leading to high work efficiency.
- RoHS Compliant...ASPU is compliant with RoHS requirements (Directive: (EU) 2015/863). (RoHS Compliant means that ASPU does not contain RoHS 10 restricted substances or it does not exceed the upper threshold of RoHS 10 restricted substances.) Certificate is available on request.
Made-to-Order Product (Example Sizes)
|I.D. $\times$ O.D.||Working|
|ASPU-4$\times$6||4$\times$6||0 - 0.6||0 - 6||15|
- Temperature Range : -20 - 60 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F - 176$^\circ$F)
- Color : Clear or Black
- Volume Resistance Value (Clear) : 109 to 1010 (Data from Material Manufacturer)
- Volume Resistance Value (Black) : About 107 (Data from Material Manufacturer)
*If you are interested in this Made-to-Order Product, please fill out the following form. (Please note that we can also produce a size/color that is not listed on the table above.)
or problems with resin hoses and fittings! We accept e-mail 24 hours a day.