Fittings for Multi-Layer Tubing [Model Number: E-FTS-F]
HAKKO Nut Type Fitting for Tubing | Fitting body is made of SUS316L, so a wide range of fluids is transferable.
- For Pipes such as Industrial Machines and Molding Machines
- For Pipes such as Precision Machines and Semiconductor-related Equipment
- For Pipes of Beverage, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, and Alcohol
- Original Fittings…Fittings for Multi-Layer Tubings are exclusively designed for HAKKO tubing products.
- Corrosion Resistance…Since it is excellent in corrosion resistance (made of 316L Steel Use Stainless…Passivation Treatment), a wide variety of fluids is transferrable.
- Standardization…Due to the nut type fittings, standardization is possible.
Material: Body: SUS316L（Passivation Treatment）/Nut: SUS304
For more information on our Product Standard of E-FTS-F, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
Specification: Applicable Hose Size
How to Assemble Fittings for Multi-Layer Tubing
(A) Cut the tubing in a perpendicular way. Pass a nut through the tubing.
(B) Insert the nipple to the tubing. Make sure to insert to the end. There should be no gap between tubing and fittings.
(C) Tighten the nut by wrench until there is no gap between the fitting body and the fitting nut.