Pump Tubing (Styrene Type) [Model Number: E-PST]
Tube for Pump Applications | Chemical Resistant Soft, Flexible Tube | FDA (Food and Drug Administration) Approval
chemicals ink food drink alcohol water
- For Industrial Ink-Jet Printers (For Pump Applications)
- For Transferring Inks (For Ink-Supply Pipe & Waste Ink Line)
- For Transferring Detergent Solution for Dishwasher
- For Chemical Piping such as Acid and Alkali
- For Transferring Fluids (at a Fixed Quantity)
Liquor and Alcool
RoHS 2 Free
- Flexibility…Compared with other non-PVC tubing, E-PST shows higher levels of flexibility. This greatly improves work efficiency, which allows you to put in a confined space.
- Duration…No crack or tear occurs after pumping for 1,000 hours (60 rotations per minute).
- FDA Approval…E-PST is made of FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved material.
- Plasticizer-Free…E-PST does not contain plasticizer (an elution material) at all. E-PST is an oil-free tubing.
- Low Elution and Low Odor…Compared with a PVC hose, elution levels are low. It is suitable for transferring cosmetics.
- Chemical Resistance…Since E-PST is made of styrene Resin, it shows moderate chemical resistance.
- RoHS2…E-PST is free from RoHS2 restrictive substances (directive 2011/65/EU:RoHS2).
Made-to-Order Size (Example)
*If you are interested in Made-to-Order size, please fill out the following form. (Please note that we can also produce a size that is not listed on the table above.)
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form
- Temperature Range : 0 – 40 $^\circ$C
- Color : Natural
Please note that we do not have our original fittings for this product. Please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the tube. If you inform us of the fittings you are going to apply with this product, we might be able to check the matching between the tubing and the fittings. Please fill out the following form for more detail.
(A) Duration Test Data for Pump Applications