Pump Tubing (Styrene Type) [Model Number: PST]
Tube for Peristaltic Pump Applications | FDA Approved Material, Very Soft and Flexible Tube
chemicals ink food drink alcohol water
- For Industrial Ink-Jet Printers (For Pump Applications)
- For Transferring Inks (For Ink-Supply Pipe & Waste Ink Line)
- For Transferring Detergent Solution for Dishwasher
- For Chemical Piping such as Acid and Alkali
- For Transferring Fluids (at a Fixed Quantity)
Liquor and Alcool
RoHS 2 Free
- Flexibility…Compared with other non-PVC tubing, PST shows higher levels of flexibility. This greatly improves work efficiency, which allows you to put in a confined space. Also, the insertion to the fittings is easy.
- Duration…No crack or tear occurred after pumping for 1,000 hours (60 rotations per minute).
- Plasticizer-Free…PST does not contain plasticizer (an elution material) at all. E-PST is an oil-free tubing.
- Low Elution and Low Odor…Compared with a PVC hose, elution levels are low.
- Chemical Resistance…Since PST is made of styrene resin, it shows moderate chemical resistance.
- FDA Material…The raw material of PST is compliant with FDA 21 CFR.
- Positive List Compliance…The raw material of PST is compliant with the revised Food Sanitation Law (Positive List System [PL]).
- RoHS2…PST is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (Directive: (EU) 2015/863). (RoHS 2 Compliant means that PST does not contain RoHS 2 10 restricted substances or it does not exceed the upper threshold of RoHS 2 10 restricted substances.)
Made-to-Order Size (Example)
*Please note that this is our made-to-order product. Please consult with us about the MOQ.
*If you are interested in this product or other offers (Cleanroom Packing Type), please fill out the following form. Please note that we can also produce a size that is not listed on the table above.
*For this styrene type, materials with various hardness (Shore A 55 to Shore A 75) are available. Depending on your applications, we can produce a tubing with the suitable material hardness. Please fill out the following form to inform us of your applications.
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form
- Temperature Range : 0 – 40 $^\circ$C
- Color : Natural or Black
Chemical Resistance Data
|Base||Chemical Name||Olefin Elastomer|
|Acid||Hydrochloric Acid (35%)||$\bigcirc$||$\times$
|Hydrochloric Acid (98%)||$\bigcirc$||$\times$
|Alkali||Caustic Soda (20%)||$\bigcirc$||$\bigcirc$
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)||$\triangle$||$\times$
|Ink-Related Solvents||Acrylic Acid Ester||$\triangle$||-
|Diethylene Glycol Diethyl Ether||$\triangle$||-
|Carboxylic Acid||Acetic Acid (10%)||$\bigcirc$||$\times$
$\bigcirc$: Can be used without any influence, or almost no influence on material.
$\triangle$: Can be used though having an influence on material to some extent.
Additional check before in use is required.
$\times$: Cannot be used.
– : No Data
Please note that we do not have our original fittings for this product. Please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the tube. If you inform us of the fittings you are going to apply with this product, we might be able to check the matching between the tubing and the fittings. Please fill out the following form for more detail.
*1: Material Hardness is just for your reference. Materials with various hardness are available on request.
*2: This indicates the compliance with the Positive List System (PL system) stipulated in the “Act for Partial Revision of the Food Sanitation Act” (Effective on June 1, 2020).
*3: This indicates whether or not the material is compliant in the FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration).
*4: Durability Test Conditions: Fluid: Water, Rotating Speed: 60 rpm, Tubing Size: I.D. 4mm x O.D. 6mm, Result: No Tear or Crack Found
*5: Please contact us if you would like to use our pump tubing for high temperature sterilization and autoclave processing.