Pump Tubing (Styrene Type) [Model Number: E-PST]
Tube for Pump Applications | Chemical Resistant Soft, Flexible Tube
chemicals ink food drink alcohol water
- For Industrial Ink-Jet Printers (For Pump Applications)
- For Transferring Inks (For Ink-Supply Pipe & Waste Ink Line)
- For Transferring Detergent Solution for Dishwasher
- For Chemical Piping such as Acid and Alkali
- For Transferring Fluids (at a Fixed Quantity)
Liquor and Alcool
RoHS 2 Free
- Flexibility…Compared with other non-PVC tubing, E-PST shows higher levels of flexibility. This greatly improves work efficiency, which allows you to put in a confined space.
- Duration…No crack or tear occurs after pumping for 1,000 hours (60 rotations per minute).
- Plasticizer-Free…E-PST does not contain plasticizer (an elution material) at all. E-PST is an oil-free tubing.
- Low Elution and Low Odor…Compared with a PVC hose, elution levels are low. It is suitable for transferring cosmetics.
- Chemical Resistance…Since E-PST is made of styrene Resin, it shows moderate chemical resistance.
- FDA Material…E-PST is made of FDA compliant material.
- RoHS2…E-PST is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (directive 2011/65/EU:RoHS2). (RoHS 2 Compliant products mean that they do not contain or below the threshold of 10 substances.)
Made-to-Order Size (Example)
*If you are interested in this product or other offers (Cleanroom Packing Type), please fill out the following form. (Please note that we can also produce a size that is not listed on the table above.)
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form
- Temperature Range : 0 – 40 $^\circ$C
- Color : Natural or Black
Please note that we do not have our original fittings for this product. Please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the tube. If you inform us of the fittings you are going to apply with this product, we might be able to check the matching between the tubing and the fittings. Please fill out the following form for more detail.
(A) Duration Test Data for Pump Applications