Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing Clear Blue [Model Number: E-SJ-CBU]
Multi-Purpose / Chemical Resistance Tube | Single-layer teflon tubing is hard and easy to break. Our Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing is an alternative tubing for a teflon tubing.
Food Grade Certificate Request
chemicals ink paint flux food drink alcohol oil water powder
- For Industrial Ink-Jet Printers (For Ink-Supplying Pipes)
- For Transferring Paints, Solvents, and Adhesives
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Laboratory Equipment
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Semiconductor-Related Devices and Flat-Panel Display Manufacturing Devices
- For Transferring Beverage and Food
- For Transferring Fatty Acid Ester such as Biofuel (BDF)
- For Transferring Chemical and Industrial Wastes
- For Transferring Alcohol, Cosmetics, and Chemicals
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Medical Equipment, Endoscope, and so on
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Manufacturing Fuel Cell and Pure Water
- For Filling Line of Paints and Adhesives
- For Filling Line of Fragrance, Colorant, and Additive
- For Air Supplying Pipes at Clean Room
- Chemical Resistance…Since the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine resin, E-SJ-CBU is resistant to most of the chemical substances. For more information, please refer to chemical resistance data.
- Flexibility…Due to the laminated structure, compared with a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJ-CBU is superior in flexibility. This improves your work efficiency.
- Hard to Break…Unlike a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJ-CBU is hard to break. (Even if it breaks, you can restore its shape to some extent.)
- Non-Adhesiveness…Since fluorine resin is superior in water-proof and non-adhesiveness, you can wash out the fluids very easily.
- Abrasion Resistance…Fluorine resin (inner layer) shows high levels of abrasion resistance. Thus, you can even transfer chemical slurry.
- Plasticizer-Free…E-SJ-CBU does not contain plasticizer (an elution material) at all. E-SJ-CBU is an oil-free tubing.
- Non-PVC…E-SJ-CBU is made of a non-PVC material.
- Low Elution and Low Odor…Since E-SJ-CBU contains very low levels of elution and odor, it is highly recommended for use in transfers of food, beverage, and cosmetics.
- High Purity…Fluorine resin does not contain any additives such as plasticizer, so E-SJ-CBU is suitablefor transferring high purity chemical fluids.
- Easy to Cut…Since we print the cut mark on the hose every meter, it is easy to cut the length you would like to.
- Transparency…E-SJ-CBU enables you to check the fluid very easily.
- RoHS2…E-SJ-CBU is free from RoHS2 restrictive substances. Certificate is available on request.
- Original Fittings…By using our original fittings, you can avoid accidents which are caused by incorrect choices of hose and fittings.
- Food Sanitation…E-SJ-CBU conforms to the Food Sanitation Law No.370 (No.370 of the Ministry of Health and Welfare for Food Sanitation). (Conformity to N-Heptane). Certificate is available on request.
- Temperature Range : -20 – 80 $^\circ$C
- Color : Clear Blue
* If you prefer a size or color that is not in the standard, please fill out the following form.
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form
* You can purchase our products other than the standard length.
For more information on our Product Standard of E-SJ-CBU, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
For more technical information (such as Thickness of Each Layer and Precautions in Use) on E-SJ-CBU, please click "Product Specification Download" above.
- Due to the laminated structure tubing, please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the hose.
- Please do not use the joints to seal an outer surface of the hose. This may result in the bursting or coming off from the hose.
- When you use our products, please refer to “Precautions for Use.”
- In terms of chemical resistance, please refer to “Chemical Resistance Data.”
- Although the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine, please make sure whether or not E-SJ-CBU is usable for high purity fluids before you use.
- Although the inner layer is resistant to fluids, depending on working environments, the fluids would be permeated through the inner layer, resulting in the danger of swelling and degradation of the middle or outer layer.
Relationship Graph between Working Temperature and Maximum Working Pressure
HAKKO Original Fittings for E-SJ-CBU
|Product Name||Materials, Characteristics
|Fittings for Multi-Layer Tubing [Model Number: E-FTS-F]]||
- Material: SUS316L(Body) , SUS304(Nut)
- It is designed by HAKKO tubing products, so you do not have to worry about fluid leakages and coming off.
- Specify temperature range and working pressure for each product.
- Since it is excellent in corrosion resistance (Body: made of 316L Steel Use
- Stainless…Passivation Treatment), you can transfer a wide variety of fluids.