Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing Black (Ultra Soft Type) [Model Number: E-SJUS-BK]
Multi-Purpose / Chemical Resistance Tube | For customers who transfer UV inks, UV-based paints which become harden inside the tube or who have trouble in changing ink viscosity.
chemicals flux UVpaint UVink
- For Industrial Ink-Jet Printers (For UV Ink Supplying Pipes)
- For Transferring UV-based Paints and Solvents of the Painting Equipment
- For Transferring UV-curable Inks
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Laboratory Equipment
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Semiconductor-Related Devices and Flat-Panel Display (FPD) Manufacturing Devices
- For Pipe for Printing Head
- For Filling Line of UV Paints and UV-based Adhesives
- UV Cut…By shielding ultraviolet, E-SJUS-BK is suitable for transferring UV-based paints, adhesives and inks.
- Chemical Resistance…Since the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine resin, E-SJUS-BK is resistant to most of the chemical substances. For more information, please refer to chemical resistance data.
- Flexibility and Easy Handling…Due to the laminated structure, compared with a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJUS-BK is superior in flexibility. This improves your work efficiency.
- Easy Fitting Installation…Since E-SJUS-BK is very flexible, it is easier to install the tubing into the fittings.
- Hard to Break…Unlike a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJUS-BK is hard to break. (Even if it breaks, you can restore its shape to some extent.)
- Non-Adhesiveness…Since fluorine resin is superior in water-proof and non-adhesiveness, you can wash out the fluids very easily.
- Plasticizer-Free…E-SJUS-BK does not contain plasticizer (an elution material) at all. E-SJUS-BK is an oil-free tubing.
- Non-PVC…E-SJUS-BK is made of a non-PVC material.
- Easy to Cut…Since we print the cut mark on the hose every meter, it is easy to cut the length you would like to.
- Original Fittings…By using our original fittings, you can avoid accidents which are caused by incorrect choices of hose and fittings. For more information on our original fittings, please scroll down to the end.
Certificates and Regulations
- RoHS2…E-SJUS-BK is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (Directive: (EU) 2015/863). (RoHS 2 Compliant means that E-SJUS-BK does not contain RoHS 2 10 restricted substances or it does not exceed the upper threshold of RoHS 2 10 restricted substances.) Certificate is available on request.
- EU REACH and UK REACH…E-SJUS-BK is compliant with REACH SVHC 25th list (219 substances). Certificate is available on request.
- Non-Use of UV-328…E-SJUS-BK does not contain UV-328. Certificate is available on request.
- Temperature Range : -20 – 80 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F – 176$^\circ$F)
- Color : Black
*If you are interested in non-standard, made-to-order size, please fill out the following form. (We can also produce a special size that is not listed on the table above. Please note that MOQ applies for made-to-order size.)
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form
For more information on our Product Standard of E-SJUS-BK, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
For more technical information (such as Thickness of Each Layer and Precautions in Use) on E-SJUS-BK, please click "Product Specification Download" above.
- We do not have our original fittings for E-SJUS-4.3$\times$6.4-BK and E-SJUS-8$\times$10-BK. For these sizes, we can offer the recommended fittings produced by CPC (Colder Products Company). For the matching test data of E-SJUS-BK with CPC fittings, please visit this webpage.
- We do not have our original fittings for E-SJUS-1/8″$\times$1/4″-BK and E-SJUS-1/4″$\times$3/8″-BK. If you need our technical support in selecting the suitable fittings for these sizes, please fill out this form.
- In case you have to use your fittings other than our original fittings, due to the laminated structure tubing, please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the tubing. Please do not use the joints to seal an outer surface of the tubing. This may result in the bursting or coming off from the tubing.
- When you use our products, please refer to “Precautions for Use.” (“The Precautions for Use” is also available at the product specifications of E-SJUS-BK, which can be downloadable from here.)
- In terms of chemical resistance, please refer to “Chemical Resistance Data.”
- Although the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine, please make sure whether or not E-SJUS-BK is usable for high purity fluids before you use.
- Although the inner layer is resistant to fluids, depending on working environments, the fluids would be permeated through the inner layer, resulting in the danger of swelling and degradation of the middle or outer layer.
- White powder (Low Molecular Weight in Resin) might come out on the tubing during storage. This white powder conforms to the “Positive List System of the Revised Food Sanitation Law” (effective on June 1, 2020), so there is no safety problem. Please wipe it off before use.
Frequently Asked Question
Question: E-SJUS-BK is a multi-layer tubing. Is it easier to peel off the layer?
Answer: No. Even though E-SJUS-BK consists of multi-layers, the inner layer and the outer layer are greatly adhered each other. Thus, you do not have to worry about delamination.
(A) Relationship Graph between Working Temperature and Maximum Working Pressure
(B) UV Screening Data
Test Sample: E-SJUS-4$\times$6-BK
UV Penetration Range: 240nm to 800nm
Test Machine: Spectrophotometer U-4100 (Hitachi, Ltd)
Result: Ultraviolet Screening 99%
(C) Flexibility Comparative Data
Results: “Bending Stress Value” is one indication of flexibility. Flexibility varies depending on hose (tubing). The smaller the value of bending stress is, the more flexible the hose (tubing) is. Thus, E-SJUS-BK is much more flexible than E-SJ-BK.
(D) Flexibility Difference Image (E-SJUS-BK vs. E-SJ-BK)
(E) Outer Layer Surface Smoothness Test (E-SJUS-BK vs. E-SJ-BK)
Background: Polyurethane resin has a feature of great abrasion resistance, but it has a feature of grip feeling. Thus, work efficiency becomes lower due to the adhesion of a tubing.
Testing Methods: Tie a tubing of E-SJ-BK and E-SJUS-BK, make its radius to 100mm, and then hold with an air chuck at both ends. After holding, measure the resistance value when the air chuck is pulled at the certain speed. Please see the picture below.
Results: The outer layer resistance value of E-SJUS-BK is about one-fifth smaller than that of E-SJ-BK. This indicates that E-SJUS-BK shows higher outer layer smoothness than E-SJ-BK, which greatly improves the work efficiency. This is due to the fact that an outer layer of E-SJUS-BK uses a soft, smooth grade of polyurethane.
(F) Non-Adhesiveness Comparison Data
Results: Non-adhesiveness and smoothness, which are peculiar to fluorine resin, make it easier to wash out the fluid. You can check the data about critical surface tension and contact angle against water.
Critical Surface: The surface tension of the assumed fluid which has the contact angle of zero against solid.
HAKKO Original Fittings for E-SJUS-BK
|Product Name||Materials, Characteristics
|Fittings for Multi-Layer Tubing [Model Number: E-FTS-F]]||
- Material: SUS316L (Body) and SUS304 (Nut)
- It is designed by HAKKO tubing products, so you do not have to worry about fluid leakages and coming off.
- Specify temperature range and working pressure for each product.
- It is excellent in corrosion resistance (Body: made of 316L Steel Use).
- Since it is made of stainless steel (Passivation Treatment), you can transfer a wide variety of fluids.
|PEEK (Carbon Reinforced) Nut Type Fittings [Model Number: AL]]||
- Material: PEEK
- Lightweight…Fitting weight is less than one-fifth, compared to same-size SUS joints, leading to overall weight reduction of equipment.
- Great Heat Resistance…PEEK material has excellent heat resistance among resins.
- Chemical Resistance…PEEK material has excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals including acids, alkalis and organic solvents.
- Mechanical Strength…Carbon fiber is added to the engineering plastic of PEEK, which is strong in tensile and impact resistance.