Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing Black (Ultra Soft Type) [Model Number: E-SJUS-BK]
Multi-Purpose / Chemical Resistance Tube | For customers who transfer UV inks, UV-based paints which become harden inside the tube or who have trouble in changing ink viscosity.
chemicals flux UVpaint UVink
- For Industrial Ink-Jet Printers (For UV Ink Supplying Pipes)
- For Transferring UV-based Paints and Solvents of the Painting Equipment
- For Transferring UV-curable Inks
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Laboratory Equipment
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Semiconductor-Related Devices and Flat-Panel Display (FPD) Manufacturing Devices
- For Pipe for Printing Head
- For Filling Line of UV Paints and UV-based Adhesives
- UV Cut…By shielding ultraviolet, E-SJUS-BK is suitable for transferring UV-based paints, adhesives, and inks.
- Chemical Resistance…Since the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine resin, E-SJUS-BK is resistant to most of the chemical substances. For more information, please refer to chemical resistance data.
- Flexibility and Easy Handling…Due to the laminated structure, compared with a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJUS-BK is superior in flexibility. This improves your work efficiency.
- Easy Fitting Installation…Since E-SJUS is very flexible, it is easier to install the tubing into the fittings.
- Hard to Break…Unlike a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJUS-BK is hard to break. (Even if it breaks, you can restore its shape to some extent.)
- Non-Adhesiveness…Since fluorine resin is superior in water-proof and non-adhesiveness, you can wash out the fluids very easily.
- Plasticizer-Free…E-SJUS-BK does not contain plasticizer (an elution material) at all. E-SJUS-BK is an oil-free tubing.
- Non-PVC…E-SJUS-BK is made of a non-PVC material.
- Easy to Cut…Since we print the cut mark on the hose every meter, it is easy to cut the length you would like to.
- Original Fittings…By using our original fittings, you can avoid accidents which are caused by incorrect choices of hose and fittings. [Only for E-SJUS-4×6-BK and E-SJUS-6×8-BK]
■ Certificates and Regulations
- RoHS2…E-SJUS-BK is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (directive 2011/65/EU:RoHS2). (RoHS 2 Compliant products mean that they do not contain or below the threshold of 10 substances.) Certificate is available on request.
- EU REACH and UK REACH…E-SJUS-BK is compliant with REACH SVHC 23rd list (209 substances). Certificate is available on request.
- Temperature Range : -20 – 80 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F – 176$^\circ$F)
- Color : Black
For more information on our Product Standard of E-SJUS-BK, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
For more technical information (such as Thickness of Each Layer and Precautions in Use) on E-SJUS-BK, please click "Product Specification Download" above.
- Due to the laminated structure tubing, please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the hose.
- Please do not use the joints to seal an outer surface of the hose. This may result in the bursting or coming off from the hose.
- When you use our products, please refer to “Precautions for Use.”
- In terms of chemical resistance, please refer to “Chemical Resistance Data.”
- Although the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine, please make sure whether or not E-SJUS-BK is usable for high purity fluids before you use.
- Although the inner layer is resistant to fluids, depending on working environments, the fluids would be permeated through the inner layer, resulting in the danger of swelling and degradation of the middle or outer layer.
- We do not have our original fittings for Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing Black (Ultra Soft Type) Inch Sizes.
Frequently Asked Question
Question: E-SJUS-BK is a multi-layer tubing. Is it easier to peel off the layer?
Answer: No. Even though E-SJUS-BK consists of multi-layers, the inner layer and the outer layer are greatly adhered each other. Thus, you do not have to worry about delamination.
(A) Relationship Graph between Working Temperature and Maximum Working Pressure
(B) UV Screening Data
Test Sample: E-SJUS-4×6-BK
UV Penetration Range: 240nm to 800nm
Test Machine: Spectrophotometer U-4100 (Hitachi, Ltd)
Result: Ultraviolet Screening 99%
(C) Flexibility Comparative Data
Results: “Bending Stress Value” is one indication of flexibility. Flexibility varies depending on hose (tubing). The larger the value of bending stress is, the more flexible the hose (tubing) is. Thus, E-SJUS-BK is much more flexible than E-SJ-BK.
(D) Flexibility Difference Image (E-SJUS-BK vs. E-SJ-BK)
(E) Non-Adhesiveness Comparison Data
Results: Non-adhesiveness and smoothness, which are peculiar to fluorine resin, make it easier to wash out the fluid. You can check the data about critical surface tension and contact angle against water.
Critical Surface: The surface tension of the assumed fluid which has the contact angle of zero against solid.
HAKKO Original Fittings for E-SJUS-BK
|Product Name||Materials, Characteristics
|Fittings for Multi-Layer Tubing [Model Number: E-FTS-F]]||
- Material: SUS316L (Body) and SUS304 (Nut)
- It is designed by HAKKO tubing products, so you do not have to worry about fluid leakages and coming off.
- Specify temperature range and working pressure for each product.
- It is excellent in corrosion resistance (Body: made of 316L Steel Use).
- Since it is made of stainless steel (Passivation Treatment), you can transfer a wide variety of fluids.