PFAS-Free Nylon Tubing Clear [Model Number: NTU-CL]
Multi-Purpose | Chemical/Ink Resistant, PFAS-Free, Environmentally-Friendly Tubing (Inner Layer: Nylon and Outer Layer: Polyurethane)
chemicals ink paint
- For Industrial Ink-Jet Printers
- For Transferring Paints and Solvents of the Painting Equipment
- For Transferring Water-Based and Eco-Solvent Inks
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Laboratory Equipment
- Chemical Resistance...Since the inner layer is made of Nylon fluorine resin, NTU-CL is resistant to most of the chemical substances. For more information, please refer to chemical resistance data.
- Flexibility...Due to the laminated structure, compared with a single-layer nylon tubing, NTU-CL is superior in flexibility. This improves your work efficiency.
- Hard to Break...Unlike a single-layer fluorine tubing, NTU-CL is hard to break. (Even if it breaks, you can restore its shape to some extent.)
- Plasticizer-Free...NTU-CL does not contain plasticizer (an elution material) at all. NTU-CL is an oil-free tubing.
- Non-PVC...NTU-CL is made of a non-PVC material.
- Easy to Cut...Since we print the cut mark on the hose every meter, it is easy to cut the length you would like to.
- Original Fittings...By using our original fittings, you can avoid accidents which are caused by incorrect choices of hose and fittings. For more information on our original fittings, please scroll down to the end.
Certificates and Regulations
- RoHS Compliant...NTU-CL is compliant with RoHS requirements (Directive: (EU) 2015/863). (RoHS Compliant means that NTU-CL does not contain RoHS 10 restricted substances or it does not exceed the upper threshold of RoHS 10 restricted substances.) Certificate is available on request.
- PFAS-Free...NTU-CL does not contain any PFAS-related materials. Certificate is available on request.
- EU REACH and UK REACH...NTU-CL is compliant with REACH SVHC 25th list (219 substances). Certificate is available on request.
- Non-Use of UV-328...NTU-CL does not contain UV-328. Certificate is available on request.
- TSCA (Toxic Substance Control Act) Compliance...NTU-CL does not use decaBDE, PIP(3:1), 2,4,6-TTBT, PCTP and HCBD. Certificate is available on request.
- Temperature Range : -20 - 60 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F - 140$^\circ$F)
- Color : Clear
- One Roll Length: 100m
*If you are interested in Made-to-Order size, please fill out the following form. (We can also produce a special size that is not listed on the table above. Please note that MOQ applies for made-to-order size.)
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form
- In case you have to use your fittings other than our original fittings, due to the laminated structure tubing, please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the tubing. Please do not use the joints to seal an outer surface of the tubing. This may result in the bursting or coming off from the tubing.
- When you use our products, please refer to "Precautions for Use."
- In terms of chemical resistance, please refer to "Chemical Resistance Data."
- Although the inner layer is resistant to fluids, depending on working environments, the fluids would be permeated through the inner layer, resulting in the danger of swelling and degradation of the middle or outer layer.
(A) Flexibility Comparative Data
Results: "Amount of Deflection" is one indication of flexibility. Flexibility varies depending on tubing. The larger the amount of deflection is, the more flexible the tubing is. Thus, NTU-CL is much more flexible than PTFE and PFA tubing.
HAKKO Original Fittings for NTU-CL
|Product Name||Materials, Characteristics
|Fittings for Multi-Layer Tubing [Model Number: E-FTS-F]]||
- Material: SUS316L (Body) and SUS304 (Nut)
- It is designed by HAKKO tubing products, so you do not have to worry about fluid leakages and coming off.
- Specify temperature range and working pressure for each product.
- It is excellent in corrosion resistance (Body: made of 316L Steel Use).
- Since it is made of stainless steel (Passivation Treatment), you can transfer a wide variety of fluids.