Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing (Ground Wire Type) [Model Number: SJG]
Solvent Transfer and ETFE Fluorine Paint Hose | Paint Hose with Grounding Wire; Multi-Purpose | Chemical Resistance Tube | Electrical Resistivity of Hose is compliant with international standards. You can mitigate static electricity when you transfer flammable fluids.
chemicals ink paint flux air
- For Transferring Flammable Fluids at Chemical Factories
- For Transferring High Volatile Fluids such as Alcohol and Fragrance
- For Pipes at Manufacturing Plants of Solvents and Paints
- For Transferring Air and Chemicals which require measurements against Anti-Static (Splash Charge)
Water Based Paints
Prevention of Static Charge
RoHS 2 Free
- Ground Wire...Without taking the ground wire out of the hose and by attaching our original fittings to the hose, you can prevent the splash charge.
- Remove Static Electricity...With the ground wire and the conductive line, regardless of hose length, it shows higher ability to remove the static electricity (Patent Registered). Electrical Resistivity Data is available under the section of Technical Information.
- Chemical and Solvent Resistance...Since the inner layer is made of ETFE Fluorine Resin, SJG stands proof against most of the chemical substances.
- Transparency...SJG (clear color) allows you to check the fluid very easily.
- Dissipative...Due to the use of ground wire and the conductive line on the outer layer, no matter how long a hose is, electrical resistivity (Conductive: Dissipative Grade) is achieved.
- Compliance with Guideline...The value of electrical resistivity is compliant with ISO 8031 and IEC/TS 60079-32-1: 2013 (Explosive Atmosphere: Part 32-1 : Guideline for Dangerous Static Electricity).
- Non-Adhesiveness...Since fluorine resin is superior in non-adhesiveness, you can wash out the fluids very easily.
- Flexibility...Due to the laminated structure, compared with a teflon tubing, it shows higher levels of flexibility and kink-proof.
- Original Fittings...By using our original fittings, you can avoid accidents which are caused by incorrect choices of hose and fittings. For more information on our original fittings, please scroll down to the end.
Certificates and Regulations
- RoHS Compliant...SJG is compliant with RoHS requirements (Directive: (EU) 2015/863). (RoHS Compliant means that SJG does not contain RoHS 10 restricted substances or it does not exceed the upper threshold of RoHS 10 restricted substances.) Certificate is available on request.
- EU REACH and UK REACH...SJG is compliant with REACH SVHC 23rd list (209 substances). Certificate is available on request.
- Non-Use of UV-328...SJG does not contain UV-328. Certificate is available on request.
- Temperature Range : -20 - 80 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F - 176$^\circ$F)
- Color : Clear + Ground Wire + Conductive Line
*If you are interested in Made-to-Order product, please fill out the following form. (We can also produce a special size that is not listed on the table above. Please note that MOQ applies for made-to-order size.)
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form
- Due to the laminated structure hose, please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the hose.
- Please do not use the joints to seal an outer surface of the hose. This may result in the bursting or coming off from the hose.
- SJG does not prevent the fluid electrification. (This means that the electricity accumulates throughout the hose.) If you would like to take any precautionary measures against the fluid electrificaton, our recommendation is E-SJD: Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing (Dissipative Type).
- When you use our products, please refer to "Precautions for Use."
- In terms of chemical resistance, please refer to "Chemical Resistance Data."
(A) Resistance Value by Hose Length
Measurement method: HAKKO original fittings are attached to both ends, and the resistance value between the fittings is measured by an insulation resistance meter. (However, in order to accurately measure the resistance value for a product with conductive line layers, please do not attach the lead rods on the line layer.)
Notes: The data above are the test values and are not guaranteed values.
(B) Flexibility Data, Minimum Bend Radius and Kink Resistance Data
Results: "Bending Stress Value" is one indication of flexibility. The smaller the value of bending stress is, the more flexible the hose (tubing) is. E-SJ is more flexible than SJG.
(C) Paint Hose Series/Data of Soaking into Paint
Pieces of dumbbell (Inner Layer: Nylon Resin and ETFE Fluorine Resin) are soaked into respective types of paint in order to determine the post-soaking tensile strength and calculate its tensile strength in the formula below.
Tensile Strength (%) = (Tensile Strength After Soaking / Tensile Strength Before Soaking) × 100
Soaking Time: 50 Days (1,200 Hours)
Smaller percentage means that the material swells and deteriorates against the chemical. ETFE fluorine resin shows higher paint resistance than Nylon Resin.
This data is measured under the certain circumstances. Thus, depending on the using conditions, environments and duration, this data might not be reliable. The results shown above are NOT guaranteed. Please make sure to check under your working conditions.
HAKKO Original Fittings for SJG
|Product Name||Materials, Characteristics
|Fittings for Multi-Layer Tubing [Model Number: E-FTS-F]]||
- Material: SUS316L (Body) and SUS304 (Nut)
- It is designed by HAKKO tubing products, so you do not have to worry about fluid leakages and coming off.
- Specify temperature range and working pressure for each product.
- It is excellent in corrosion resistance (Body: made of 316L Steel Use).
- Since it is made of stainless steel (Passivation Treatment), you can transfer a wide variety of fluids.