Flexible Fluorine (PVDF) Resin Tubing Soft Type [Model Number: E-PD-ST]
Multi-Purpose / Chemical Resistance, Softer Tube | Single-layer teflon tubing is very hard and easy to break. Our Flexible Fluorine (PVDF) Resin Tubing Soft Type is an alternative tubing for a teflon tubing.
chemicals ink alcohol oil water powder
- For Industrial Water-based Ink-Jet Printers (For Ink-Supplying Pipes)
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Laboratory Equipment
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Semiconductor-Related Devices and Flat-Panel Display (FPD) Manufacturing Devices
- For Transferring Alcohol, Cosmetics and Chemicals
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Medical Equipment, Endoscope and so on
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Manufacturing Fuel Cell and Pure Water
- For Transferring Air at Clean Room
- Chemical Resistance...Since the inner layer is made of PVDF fluorine resin, E-PD-ST is resistant to most of the chemical substances. (Please note that E-PD-ST does not stand proof against organic solvents such as Amine and Ketones, so we recommend you to use E-SJ.) For more information, please refer to chemical resistance data.
- Flexibility...Due to the laminated structure, compared with a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-PD-ST is superior in flexibility. This improves your work efficiency.
- Softness...Compared with E-PD, E-PD-ST is much softer, allowing you to install E-PD-ST in a confined space.
- Hard to Break...Unlike a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-PD-ST is hard to break. (Even if it breaks, you can restore its shape to some extent.)
- Non-Adhesiveness...Since fluorine resin is superior in water-proof and non-adhesiveness, you can wash out the fluids very easily.
- Plasticizer-Free...E-PD-ST does not contain plasticizer (an elution material) at all. E-PD is an oil-free tubing.
- Non-PVC...E-PD-ST is made of a non-PVC material.
- Low Elution and Low Odor...Since E-PD-ST contains very low levels of elution and odor, it is highly recommended for use in transfers of cosmetics.
- High Purity...Fluorine resin does not contain any additives such as plasticizer, so E-PD-ST is suitable for transferring high purity chemical fluids.
- Transparency...E-PD-ST enables you to check the fluid very easily.
- RoHS Compliant...E-PD-ST is compliant with RoHS requirements (Directive: (EU) 2015/863). (RoHS Compliant products mean that they do not contain or below the threshold of 10 substances.) Certificate is available on request.
Made-to-Order Product (Example Sizes)
- Temperature Range : -20 - 80 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F - 176$^\circ$F)
- Color : Clear
*If you are interested in this Made-to-Order Product, please fill out the following form. (Please note that we can also produce a size or color that is not listed on the table above.)
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form
- Due to the laminated structure tubing, please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the hose.
- Please do not use the joints to seal an outer surface of the hose. This may result in the bursting or coming off from the hose.
- When you use our products, please refer to "Precautions for Use."
- In terms of chemical resistance, please refer to "Chemical Resistance Data."
- Although the inner layer is made of PVDF fluorine, please make sure whether or not E-PD-ST is usable for high purity fluids before you use.
- Although the inner layer is resistant to fluids, depending on working environments, the fluids would be permeated through the inner layer, resulting in the danger of swelling and degradation of the middle or outer layer.
- The barrier property of E-PD-ST is lower than that of E-PD. If you transfer high volatile fluids, we recommend you to use E-PD.
(A) Non-Adhesiveness Comparison Data
Results: Non-adhesiveness and smoothness, which are peculiar to fluorine resin, make it easier to wash out the fluid. You can check the data about critical surface tension and contact angle against water.
Critical Surface: The surface tension of the assumed fluid which has the contact angle of zero against solid.
(B) Flexibility Comparative Data
Results: "Amount of Deflection" is one indication of flexibility. Flexibility varies depending on hose (tubing). The larger the amount of deflection is, the more flexible the hose (tubing) is. The lower the minimum bend radius value is, the harder the hose (tubing) is. Thus, E-PD-ST is much more flexible than PTFE and PFA tubing.
HAKKO Original Fittings for E-PD-ST
|Product Name||Materials, Characteristics
|Fittings for Multi-Layer Tubing [Model Number: E-FTS-F]]||
- Material: SUS316L (Body) and SUS304 (Nut)
- It is designed by HAKKO tubing products, so you do not have to worry about fluid leakages and coming off.
- Specify temperature range and working pressure for each product.
- It is excellent in corrosion resistance (Body: made of 316L Steel Use).
- Since it is made of stainless steel (Passivation Treatment), you can transfer a wide variety of fluids.