Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing Black [Model Number: E-SJ-BK]
Multi-Purpose / Chemical Resistance Tube | For customers who transfer UV inks, UV-based paints which become harden inside the tube or who have trouble in changing ink viscosity.
* If you are interested in inch Type of E-SJ-BK, please click below.
E-SJ-BK Inch Type
chemicals flux UVpaint UVink
- For Industrial Ink-Jet Printers (For UV Ink Supplying Pipes)
- For Transferring UV-based Paints and Solvents of the Painting Equipment
- For Transferring UV-curable Inks
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Laboratory Equipment
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Semiconductor-Related Devices and Flat-Panel Display (FPD) Manufacturing Devices
- For Pipe for Printing Head
- For Filling Line of UV Paints and UV-based Adhesives
- UV Cut…By shielding ultraviolet, E-SJ-BK is suitable for transferring UV-based paints, adhesives, and inks.
- Chemical Resistance…Since the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine resin, E-SJ-BK is resistant to most of the chemical substances. For more information, please refer to chemical resistance data.
- Flexibility…Due to the laminated structure, compared with a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJ-BK is superior in flexibility. This improves your work efficiency.
- Hard to Break…Unlike a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJ-BK is hard to break. (Even if it breaks, you can restore its shape to some extent.)
- Non-Adhesiveness…Since fluorine resin is superior in water-proof and non-adhesiveness, you can wash out the fluids very easily.
- Plasticizer-Free…E-SJ-BK does not contain plasticizer (an elution material) at all. E-SJ-BK is an oil-free tubing.
- Non-PVC…E-SJ-BK is made of a non-PVC material.
- High Purity…Fluorine resin does not contain any additives such as plasticizer, so E-SJ-BK is suitable for transferring high purity chemical fluids.
- Easy to Cut…Since we print the cut mark on the hose every meter, it is easy to cut the length you would like to.
- Transparency…E-SJ-BK enables you to check the fluid very easily.
- RoHS2…E-SJ-BK is free from RoHS2 restrictive substances. Certificate is available on request.
- Original Fittings…By using our original fittings, you can avoid accidents which are caused by incorrect choices of hose and fittings.
■ Packing Images
Made-to-Order Size Example
- Temperature Range : -20 – 80 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F – 176$^\circ$F)
- Color : Black
*If you are interested in Made-to-Order size, please fill out the following form. (Please note that we can also produce a special size that is not listed on the table above.)
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form
For more information on our Product Standard of E-SJ-BK-mm, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
For more technical information (such as Thickness of Each Layer and Precautions in Use) on E-SJ-BK-mm, please click "Product Specification Download" above.
- Due to the laminated structure tubing, please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the hose.
- Please do not use the joints to seal an outer surface of the hose. This may result in the bursting or coming off from the hose.
- When you use our products, please refer to “Precautions for Use.”
- In terms of chemical resistance, please refer to “Chemical Resistance Data.”
- Although the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine, please make sure whether or not E-SJ-BK is usable for high purity fluids before you use.
- Although the inner layer is resistant to fluids, depending on working environments, the fluids would be permeated through the inner layer, resulting in the danger of swelling and degradation of the middle or outer layer.
Frequently Asked Question
Question: E-SJ-BK is a multi-layer tubing. Is it easier to peel off the layer?
Answer: No. Even though E-SJ-BK consists of multi-layers, the inner layer and the outer layer are greatly adhered each other. Thus, you do not have to worry about delamination.
(A) Relationship Graph between Working Temperature and Maximum Working Pressure
(B) UV Screening Data
Test Sample: E-SJ-4×6-BK
UV Penetration Range: 240nm to 800nm
Test Machine: Spectrophotometer U-4100 (Hitachi, Ltd)
Result: Ultraviolet Screening 99%
(C) Flexibility Comparative Data
Results: “Amount of Deflection” is one indication of flexibility. Flexibility varies depending on hose (tubing). The larger the amount of deflection is, the more flexible the hose (tubing) is. The lower the minimum bend radius value is, the harder the hose (tubing) is. Thus, E-SJ and E-PD are much flexible than PTFE and PFA tubing.
(D) Non-Adhesiveness Comparison Data
Results: Non-adhesiveness and smoothness, which are peculiar to fluorine resin, make it easier to wash out the fluid. You can check the data about critical surface tension and contact angle against water.
Critical Surface: The surface tension of the assumed fluid which has the contact angle of zero against solid.
HAKKO Original Fittings for E-SJ-BK-mm
|Product Name||Materials, Characteristics
|Fittings for Multi-Layer Tubing [Model Number: E-FTS-F]]||
- Material: SUS316L (Body) and SUS304 (Nut)
- It is designed by HAKKO tubing products, so you do not have to worry about fluid leakages and coming off.
- Specify temperature range and working pressure for each product.
- It is excellent in corrosion resistance (Body: made of 316L Steel Use).
- Since it is made of stainless steel (Passivation Treatment), you can transfer a wide variety of fluids.