Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing Black [Model Number: E-SJ-BK]
Multi-Purpose / Chemical Resistance Tube | For customers who transfer UV inks, UV-based paints which become harden inside the tube or who have trouble in changing ink viscosity.
* If you are interested in inch Type of E-SJ-BK, please click below.
E-SJ-BK Inch Type
chemicals flux UVpaint UVink
- For Industrial Ink-Jet Printers (For UV Ink Supplying Pipes)
- For Transferring UV-based Paints and Solvents of the Painting Equipment
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Laboratory Equipment
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Semiconductor-Related Devices and Flat-Panel Display (FPD) Manufacturing Devices
- For Filling Line of UV Paints and UV-based Adhesives
- UV Cut…By shielding ultraviolet, E-SJ-BK is suitable for transferring UV-based paints, adhesives, and inks.
- Chemical Resistance…Since the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine resin, E-SJ-BK is resistant to most of the chemical substances. For more information, please refer to chemical resistance data.
- Flexibility…Due to the laminated structure, compared with a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJ-BK is superior in flexibility. This improves your work efficiency.
- Hard to Break…Unlike a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJ-BK is hard to break. (Even if it breaks, you can restore its shape to some extent.)
- Non-Adhesiveness…Since fluorine resin is superior in water-proof and non-adhesiveness, you can wash out the fluids very easily.
- Plasticizer-Free…E-SJ-BK does not contain plasticizer (an elution material) at all. E-SJ-BK is an oil-free tubing.
- Non-PVC…E-SJ-BK is made of a non-PVC material.
- High Purity…Fluorine resin does not contain any additives such as plasticizer, so E-SJ-BK is suitable for transferring high purity chemical fluids.
- Easy to Cut…Since we print the cut mark on the hose every meter, it is easy to cut the length you would like to.
- Transparency…E-SJ-BK enables you to check the fluid very easily.
- RoHS2…E-SJ-BK is free from RoHS2 restrictive substances. Certificate is available on request.
- Original Fittings…By using our original fittings, you can avoid accidents which are caused by incorrect choices of hose and fittings.
- Temperature Range : -20 – 80 $^\circ$C
- Color : Black
* If you prefer a size or color that is not in the standard, please fill out the following form.
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form
* You can purchase our products other than the standard length.
For more information on our Product Standard of E-SJ-BK-mm, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
For more technical information (such as Thickness of Each Layer and Precautions in Use) on E-SJ-BK-mm, please click "Product Specification Download" above.
- Due to the laminated structure tubing, please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the hose.
- Please do not use the joints to seal an outer surface of the hose. This may result in the bursting or coming off from the hose.
- When you use our products, please refer to “Precautions for Use.”
- In terms of chemical resistance, please refer to “Chemical Resistance Data.”
- Although the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine, please make sure whether or not E-SJ-BK is usable for high purity fluids before you use.
- Although the inner layer is resistant to fluids, depending on working environments, the fluids would be permeated through the inner layer, resulting in the danger of swelling and degradation of the middle or outer layer.
Frequently Asked Question
Question: E-SJ-BK is a multi-layer tubing. Is it easier to peel off the layer?
Answer: No. Even though E-SJ-BK consists of multi-layers, the inner layer and the outer layer are greatly adhered each other. Thus, you do not have to worry about delamination.
Relationship graph between Working Temperature and Maximum Working Pressure
HAKKO Original Fittings for E-SJ-BK-mm
|Product Name||Materials, Characteristics
|Fittings for Multi-Layer Tubing [Model Number: E-FTS-F]]||
- Material: SUS316L(Body) , SUS304(Nut)
- It is designed by HAKKO tubing products, so you do not have to worry about fluid leakages and coming off.
- Specify temperature range and working pressure for each product.
- Since it is excellent in corrosion resistance (Body: made of 316L Steel Use
- Stainless…Passivation Treatment), you can transfer a wide variety of fluids.