Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing (Cleanroom Package Type) [Model Number: SJ-CLT]
High Chemical Resistance Tube | Cleanroom Wash and Packing (In an Environment of Class 10,000) | High Cleanliness | Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing (Cleanroom Package Type) is an alternative tubing for a teflon tubing, a stiff and easy-to-break one.
chemicals ink cosmetics
- For Industrial Ink-Jet Printers (For Ink-Supplying Pipes)
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Laboratory Equipment
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Semiconductor-Related Devices and Flat Panel Display (FPD) Manufacturing Devices
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Medical Equipment
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Manufacturing Fuel Cell and Pure Water
- For Printing Head, Wide-Format Ink-Jet Printers, Textile Printers, Ceramic Tile Printers, 3D Printers
- For Supplying Pipes at Cleanroom
- Cleanroom Packing…SJ-CLT is sealed at both ends, washed by the pure water and packed with clean bag in the cleanroom environment (ISO 14644-1 Class 5). Thus, SJ-CLT is suitable for applications requesting higher levels of cleanliness.
- Chemical Resistance…Since the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine resin, SJ-CLT is resistant to most of the chemical substances. For more information, please refer to chemical resistance data.
- Flexibility…Due to the laminated structure, compared with a single-layer fluorine tubing, SJ-CLT is superior in flexibility. This improves your work efficiency.
- Hard to Break…Unlike a single-layer fluorine tubing, SJ-CLT is less likely to break. (Even if it breaks, you can restore its shape to some extent.)
- Non-Adhesiveness…Since fluorine resin is superior in water-proof and non-adhesiveness, you can wash out the fluids very easily.
- Abrasion Resistance…Fluorine resin (inner layer) shows high levels of abrasion resistance. Thus, you can even transfer chemical slurry.
- Plasticizer-Free…SJ-CLT does not contain plasticizer (an elution material) at all. SJ-CLT is an oil-free tubing.
- Low Elution and Low Odor…Since SJ-CLT contains very low levels of elution and odor, it is highly recommended for use in transfers of food, beverage and cosmetics.
- High Purity…Fluorine resin does not contain any additives such as plasticizer, so SJ-CLT is suitable for transferring high purity chemical fluids.
- Transparency…SJ-CLT enables you to check the fluid very easily.
- Original Fittings…By using our original fittings, you can avoid accidents which are caused by incorrect choices of hose and fittings. For more information on our original fittings, please scroll down to the end.
Certificates and Regulations
- RoHS2…SJ-CLT is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (Directive: (EU) 2015/863). (RoHS 2 Compliant means that SJ-CLT does not contain RoHS 2 10 restricted substances or it does not exceed the upper threshold of RoHS 2 10 restricted substances.) Certificate is available on request.
- EU REACH and UK REACH…SJ-CLT is compliant with REACH SVHC 25th list (219 substances). Certificate is available on request.
- Non-Use of UV-328…SJ-CLT does not contain UV-328. Certificate is available on request.
Made-to-Order Size Example
- Temperature Range : -20 – 80 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F – 176$^\circ$F)
- Color : Clear
*If you are interested in this Made-to-Order product, please fill out the following form. Please note that MOQ applies for made-to-order size. We can produce the size that is not listed on the table.
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form
- Please note that a tubing of SJ-CLT is manufactured outside the cleanroom. Packing of a SJ-CLT tubing is done in a cleanroom.
- In case you have to use your fittings other than our original fittings, please do not use the joints to seal an outer surface of the tubing. This may result in the bursting or coming off from the tubing.
- When you use our products, please refer to “Precautions for Use.”
- In terms of chemical resistance, please refer to “Chemical Resistance Data.”
- Although the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine, please make sure whether or not SJ-CLT is usable for high purity fluids before you use.
- Although the inner layer is resistant to fluids, depending on working environments, the fluids would be permeated through the inner layer, resulting in the danger of swelling and degradation of the middle or outer layer.
(A) Flexibility Comparative Data
Results: “Amount of Deflection” is one indication of flexibility. Flexibility varies depending on hose (tubing). The larger the amount of deflection is, the more flexible the hose (tubing) is. The lower the minimum bend radius value is, the harder the hose (tubing) is. Thus, SJ-CLT is much more flexible than PTFE and PFA tubing.
(B) Flexibility Difference Image (PTFE Tubing vs. SJ-CLT [E-SJ-4×6])
Notes: The above image is from E-SJ-4×6: Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing (Without Cleanroom Packing).
(C) Non-Adhesiveness Comparison Data
Results: Non-adhesiveness and smoothness, which are peculiar to fluorine resin, make it easier to wash out the fluid. You can check the data about critical surface tension and contact angle against water.
Critical Surface: The surface tension of the assumed fluid which has the contact angle of zero against solid.
(D) Washability Data
Results: In comparison with a Nylon hose, Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Hose is excellent in non-adhesiveness of the inner layer, so you can reduce washing time and save cleaning solutions and labor costs.
(E) Transparency Comparison Image: SJ-CLT vs. PTFE Tubing
We pour the same yellow paint through both tubings and then seal both ends.
As you can see, compared with a PTFE tubing, HAKKO E-SJ is easier to see through.
Notes: The above image is from E-SJ-6×8: Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing (Without Cleanroom Packing).
HAKKO Original Fittings for SJ-CLT
|Product Name||Materials, Characteristics
|Fittings for Multi-Layer Tubing [Model Number: E-FTS-F]]||
- Material: SUS316L (Body) and SUS304 (Nut)
- It is designed by HAKKO tubing products, so you do not have to worry about fluid leakages and coming off.
- Specify temperature range and working pressure for each product.
- It is excellent in corrosion resistance (Body: made of 316L Steel Use).
- Since it is made of stainless steel (Passivation Treatment), you can transfer a wide variety of fluids.
|PEEK (Carbon Reinforced) Nut Type Fittings [Model Number: AL]]||
- Material: PEEK
- Lightweight…Fitting weight is less than one-fifth, compared to same-size SUS joints, leading to overall weight reduction of equipment.
- Great Heat Resistance…PEEK material has excellent heat resistance among resins.
- Chemical Resistance…PEEK material has excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals including acids, alkalis and organic solvents.
- Mechanical Strength…Carbon fiber is added to the engineering plastic of PEEK, which is strong in tensile and impact resistance.