Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing Clear Soft Type [Model Number: E-SJ-ST]
Multi-Purpose / Chemical Resistance, Soft Tube | Single-layer teflon tubing is hard (stiff) and easy to break. Our Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Tubing Soft Type is an alternative tubing for a teflon tubing.
chemicals ink paint flux oil water powder
- For Industrial Ink-Jet Printers (For Ink-Supplying Pipes)
- For Transferring Solvent-Based Inks
- For Transferring Paints, Solvents and Adhesives
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Laboratory Equipment
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Semiconductor-Related Devices and Flat Panel Display (FPD) Manufacturing Devices
- For Transferring Fatty Acid Ester such as Biofuel (BDF)
- For Transferring Chemical and Industrial Wastes
- For Transferring Alcohol, Cosmetics and Chemicals
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Medical Equipment, Endoscope and so on
- For Transferring Chemicals used in Manufacturing Fuel Cell and Pure Water
- For Printing Head, Wide-Format Ink-Jet Printers, Textile Printers, Ceramic Tile Printers, 3D Printers
- For Filling Line of Paints and Adhesives
- For Filling Line of Fragrance, Colorant and Additive
- For Air Supplying Pipes at Clean Room
- Chemical Resistance…Since the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine resin, E-SJ-ST is resistant to most of the chemical substances. For more information, please refer to chemical resistance data.
- Flexibility…Due to the laminated structure, compared with a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJ-ST is superior in flexibility. This improves your work efficiency.
- Softness…Compared with E-SJ, E-SJ-ST is much softer, allowing you to install E-SJ-ST in a confined space.
- Hard to Break…Unlike a single-layer fluorine tubing, E-SJ-ST is less likely to break. (Even if it breaks, you can restore its shape to some extent.)
- Non-Adhesiveness…Since fluorine resin is superior in water-proof and non-adhesiveness, you can wash out the fluids very easily.
- Abrasion Resistance…Fluorine resin (inner layer) shows high levels of abrasion resistance. Thus, you can even transfer chemical slurry and chemical paste.
- Plasticizer-Free…E-SJ-ST does not contain plasticizer (an elution material) at all. E-SJ-ST is an oil-free tubing.
- Non-PVC…E-SJ-ST is made of non-PVC materials.
- Low Elution and Low Odor…Since E-SJ-ST contains very low levels of elution and odor, it is highly recommended for use in transfers of cosmetics.
- High Purity…Fluorine resin does not contain any additives such as plasticizer, so E-SJ-ST is suitable for transferring high purity chemical fluids.
- Transparency…E-SJ-ST enables you to check the fluid very easily.
- RoHS2…E-SJ-ST is free from RoHS2 restrictive substances. Certificate is available on request.
Made-to-Order Product (Example Sizes)
- Temperature Range : -20 – 80 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F – 176$^\circ$F)
- Color : Clear
*If you are interested in this Made-to-Order Product, please fill out the following form. (Please note that we can also produce a size or color that is not listed on the table above.)
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form
- Please do not use the joints to seal an outer surface of the hose. This may result in the bursting or coming off from the hose.
- When you use our products, please refer to “Precautions for Use.”
- In terms of chemical resistance, please refer to “Chemical Resistance Data.”
- Although the inner layer is made of ETFE fluorine, please make sure whether or not E-SJ-ST is usable for high purity fluids before you use.
- Although the inner layer is resistant to fluids, depending on working environments, the fluids would be permeated through the inner layer, resulting in the danger of swelling and degradation of the middle or outer layer.
- The barrier property of E-SJ-ST is lower than that of E-SJ. If you transfer high volatile fluids, we recommend you to use E-SJ.
(A) Flexibility Comparative Data
Results: “Amount of Deflection” is one indication of flexibility. Flexibility varies depending on hose (tubing). The larger the amount of deflection is, the more flexible the hose (tubing) is. The lower the minimum bend radius value is, the harder the hose (tubing) is. Thus, E-SJ-ST is much flexible than E-SJ, PTFE and PFA tubing.
(B) Non-Adhesiveness Comparison Data
Results: Non-adhesiveness and smoothness, which are peculiar to fluorine resin, make it easier to wash out the fluid. You can check the data about critical surface tension and contact angle against water.
Critical Surface: The surface tension of the assumed fluid which has the contact angle of zero against solid.
(C) Washability Data
Results: In comparison with a Nylon hose, Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Hose is excellent in non-adhesiveness of the inner layer, so you can reduce washing time and save cleaning solutions and labor costs.
HAKKO Original Fittings for E-SJ-ST
|Product Name||Materials, Characteristics
|Fittings for Multi-Layer Tubing [Model Number: E-FTS-F]]||
- Material: SUS316L (Body) and SUS304 (Nut)
- It is designed by HAKKO tubing products, so you do not have to worry about fluid leakages and coming off.
- Specify temperature range and working pressure for each product.
- It is excellent in corrosion resistance (Body: made of 316L Steel Use).
- Since it is made of stainless steel (Passivation Treatment), you can transfer a wide variety of fluids.