Soft NEW FLEX Air Hose (Red Color) [Model Number: E-SNF-RED]
Air Hose | Lightweight, Flexible, Long Duration, soft PU (Polyurethane) Air Hose
- For Air Tool at Automobile Body Shop
- For Air Hose for Air Inflator and Air Compressor
- For Air Hose for Building Construction, Painting, Automotive Sheet Metal, Air Duster, Maintenance Shops and Woodworking
- High Flexibility…Due to the use of soft PU, E-SNF-RED is a professional air hose which is very flexible and easy to handle.
- Smoothness…The surface of the hose is smooth and the hose is less likely to get stuck anywhere. This greatly improves your work efficiency.
- No Bounce Back…E-SNF-RED is less likely to curl and bounce up. As a result, E-SNF-RED will not get caught on your feet.
- Duration…Polyurethane resin is strong in abrasion resistance. Thus, E-SNF-RED is suitable for air tools such as air driver.
- Cold Resistance…Polyurethane resin is great at cold resistance. Thus, even though temperature reaches around minus 20$^\circ$C, E-SNF-RED does not get harden, keeping the work efficiency.
- Lightweight…Compared with a rubber hose, E-SNF-RED is a lightweight hose, reducing the burdens of your wrestles and arms.
- Safety…Even under the dim area, a hose color (red color) stands out. Do not worry about being caught by foot.
- Easy to Cut…Since we print the cut mark on the hose every meter, it is easy to cut the length you would like to.
- RoHS2…E-SNF-RED is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (Directive: (EU) 2015/863). (RoHS 2 Compliant products mean that they do not contain or below the threshold of 10 substances.) Certificate is available on request.
- Original Fittings…By using our original fittings, you can avoid accidents which are caused by incorrect choices of hose and fittings.
Made-to-Order Size (Hose Only)
Made-to-Order: Hose with Bend Restrictor Fittings
Temperature Range : -20 – 60 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F – 140$^\circ$F)
Color : Red
*If you need a different size (such as I.D. 3/8″) or a different color air hose (such as blue, green, orange), we can offer as a made-to-order product. Please fill out a Made-to-Order Inquiry form below and specify your preferred color and purchasing quantity.
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form
For more information on our Product Standard of E-SNF-RED, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
- Due to the yarn-reinforced hose, please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the hose.
- Please do not use the joints to seal an outer surface of the hose. This may result in the bursting or coming off from the hose.
- When you use our products, please refer to “Precautions for Use.”
Frequently Asked Question
Question: What is the difference between E-SNF and E-SNF-RED?
Answer: This is just a color difference. Other than this, the product specifications remain the same. We recommend you to use E-SNF (or E-SNF-RED), because it is easier to use without being caught around the corner. However, since E-SNF is a very soft polyurethane air hose, please make sure to use our original fittings: E-RSS and E-RSP.
(A) Relationship between Working Temperature and Maximum Working Pressure
(B) Comparative Weight Chart between E-SNF and Rubber Hose in the Market
(C) Flexibility Comparative Data (E-NF vs. E-SNF-RED)
1: The sample is heated in a thermostatic chamber, which makes it straight.
2: Remove the sample from the chamber and leave it for 1 hour until it reaches the test temperature (23$^\circ$C ± 3$^\circ$C).
3: Set the tensile testing machine as shown above. Bend the sample into a U-shape. The “d” distance is 80mm for E-NF-6.5 and E-SNF-6.5 and 110mm for E-NF-8.5 and E-SNF-8.5.
The bending stress value of E-SNF-RED is about two-thirds as large as that of E-NF. Thus, we confirm that E-SNF-RED is much softer and easy to use.
(D) Flexibility Difference Image (E-NF vs. E-SNF)
HAKKO Original Fittings for E-SNF-RED
How to Install the Fittings