Soft NEW FLEX Air Hose [Model Number: E-SNF]
Air Hose | Lightweight, Flexible, Long Duration, PU (Polyurethane) Air Hose
- For Air Tool at Automobile Body Shop
- For Air Hose for Air Inflator and Air Compressor
- For Air Hose for Building Painting, Air Duster and Woodworking
- High Flexibility…Due to the use of soft PU, E-SNF is a professional air hose which is very flexible and easy to handle.
- Smoothness…The surface of the hose is smooth and the hose is hard to get stuck anywhere. This improves your work efficiency.
- Duration…Polyurethane resin is strong in abrasion resistance. Thus, E-SNF is suitable for air tools such as air driver.
- Cold Resistance…Polyurethane resin is great at cold resistance. Thus, even though temperature reaches around minus 20$^\circ$C, E-SNF does not get harden, keeping the work efficiency.
- Lightweight…Compared with rubber and PVC hoses, E-SNF is a light hose, reducing the burdens of your wrestles and arms.
- Safety…Even under the dim area, a hose color (pink color) stands out. Do not worry about being caught by foot.
- Easy to Cut…Since we print the cut mark on the hose every meter, it is easy to cut the length you would like to.
- RoHS2…E-SNF is free from RoHS2 restrictive substances. Certificate is available on request.
- Original Fittings…By using our original fittings, you can avoid accidents which are caused by incorrect choices of hose and fittings.
■ Packing Images
[Hose with Fittings]
- Temperature Range : -20 – 60 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F – 140$^\circ$F)
- Color : Pink Purple
*If you need a different size (such as I.D. 3/8″) or a different color air hose (such as blue, green, orange or red), we can offer as a made-to-order product. Please fill out a Made-to-Order Inquiry form below and specify your preferred color and purchasing quantity.
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form
For more information on our Product Standard of E-SNF, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
For more technical information (such as Thickness of Each Layer and Precautions in Use) on E-SNF, please click "Product Specification Download" above.
- Due to the yarn-reinforced hose, please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the hose.
- Please do not use the joints to seal an outer surface of the hose. This may result in the bursting or coming off from the hose.
- When you use our products, please refer to “Precautions for Use.”
Frequently Asked Question
Question: What is the difference between E-NF and E-SNF?
Answer: E-SNF is softer than E-NF. Thus, it is easier to use without being caught around the corner.
(A) Relationship between Working Temperature and Maximum Working Pressure
HAKKO Original Fittings for E-SNF
How to Install the Fittings