Soft NEW FLEX Air Hose [Model Number: E-SNF]
Air Hose | Lightweight, Very Flexible and Smooth, Long Duration, Soft PU (Polyurethane) Air Hose
- For Air Tool at Automobile Body Shop
- For Air Hose for Air Inflator and Air Compressor
- For Air Hose for Building Construction, Painting, Automotive Sheet Metal, Air Duster, Maintenance Shops and Woodworking
- High Flexibility...Due to the use of soft PU, E-SNF is a professional air hose which is very flexible and easy to handle.
- Smoothness...The surface of the hose is smooth and the hose is less likely to get stuck anywhere. This greatly improves your work efficiency.
- No Bounce Back...E-SNF is less likely to curl and bounce up. As a result, E-SNF will not get caught on your feet.
- Duration...Polyurethane resin is strong in abrasion resistance. Thus, E-SNF is suitable for air tools such as air driver.
- Cold Resistance...Polyurethane resin is great at cold resistance. Thus, even though temperature reaches around minus 20$^\circ$C, E-SNF does not get harden, keeping the work efficiency.
- Lightweight...Compared with a rubber hose, E-SNF is a lightweight hose, reducing the burdens of your wrestles and arms.
- Safety...Even under the dim area, a hose color (pink color) stands out. Do not worry about being caught by foot.
- Easy to Cut...Since we print the cut mark on the hose every meter, it is easy to cut the length you would like to.
- Original Fittings...By using our original fittings, you can avoid accidents which are caused by incorrect choices of hose and fittings. For more information on our original fittings, please scroll down to the end.
Certificates and Regulations
- RoHS Compliant...E-SNF is compliant with RoHS requirements (Directive: (EU) 2015/863). (RoHS Compliant means that E-SNF does not contain RoHS 10 restricted substances or it does not exceed the upper threshold of RoHS 10 restricted substances.) Certificate is available on request.
- EU REACH and UK REACH...E-SNF is compliant with REACH SVHC 23rd list (209 substances). Certificate is available on request.
- Non-Use of UV-328...E-SNF does not contain UV-328. Certificate is available on request.
Standard Size (Hose Only)
Made-to-Order Size (Hose Only)
- Temperature Range : -20 - 60 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F - 140$^\circ$F)
- Color : Pink Purple
*If you need a different size (such as I.D. 3/8") or a different color air hose (such as blue, green, orange or red), we can offer as a made-to-order product. Please fill out a Made-to-Order Inquiry form below and specify your preferred size, color, and purchasing quantity.
Made-to-Order Inquiry Form
Hose with Bend Restrictor Fittings
For more information on our Product Standard of E-SNF, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
For more technical information (such as Thickness of Each Layer and Precautions in Use) on E-SNF, please click "Product Specification Download" above.
- Due to the yarn-reinforced hose, please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the hose.
- Please do not use the joints to seal an outer surface of the hose. This may result in the bursting or coming off from the hose.
- When you use our products, please refer to "Precautions for Use." ("The Precautions for Use" is also available at the product specifications of E-SNF, which can be downloadable from here.)
Frequently Asked Question
Question: What is the difference between E-NF and E-SNF?
Answer: E-SNF is softer than E-NF. Thus, it is easier to use without being caught around the corner.
(A) Relationship between Working Temperature and Maximum Working Pressure
(B) Comparative Weight Chart between E-SNF and Rubber Hose in the Market
(C) Flexibility Comparative Data (E-NF vs. E-SNF)
1: The sample is heated in a thermostatic chamber, which makes it straight.
2: Remove the sample from the chamber and leave it for 1 hour until it reaches the test temperature (23$^\circ$C ± 3$^\circ$C).
3: Set the tensile testing machine as shown above. Bend the sample into a U-shape. The "d" distance is 80mm for E-NF-6.5 and E-SNF-6.5 and 110mm for E-NF-8.5 and E-SNF-8.5.
The bending stress value of E-SNF is about two-thirds as large as that of E-NF. Thus, we confirm that E-SNF is much softer and easy to use.
(D) Flexibility Difference Image (E-NF vs. E-SNF)
HAKKO Original Fittings for E-SNF
How to Install the Fittings