Ferrule Fittings (Swage Type) with Electrolytic Polishing
Due to the electrolytic polishing (#400 Class Buff Polishing), the surface of the wetted part of the fittings becomes much smoother. As a result, dirt (contamination) and viruses are less likely to adhere to the surface. EP (Electrolytic Polishing) product is suitable for production lines requiring higher levels of purity and sanitation.
Can be used in a wide range of applications such as food, chemicals and solvents
Flexible Fluorine Resin Hose Series
Original fittings with less fluid accumulation at the nipple edge
Ferrule-Shaped Swage Fittings
Wetted Part = SUS316L #400 Class Buff Polishing
Electrolytic Polishing Type
The following problems will be solved.
- Hose comes off from the fittings.
- The edge of the nipple is full of fluids. Not Clean.
- It takes a lot of time to clean the inside of the hose.
- The wetted part of the hose is more likely to be rust, difficult to wash and have dusts (contamination).
chemicals ink paint flux food cosmetics powder
- Semiconductor-related Devices and FPD Manufacturing Devices
- Manufacturing Facilities for Food, Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals
- Manufacturing Facilities for Chemicals and Organic Solvents
- For Transferring Electrode Slurry and Cathode Slurry used in Lithium-ion Battery (LIB)
RoHS 2 Free
Features on Electrolytic Polishing
- Corrosion Resistance: By adding EP processing to the fittings, the fittings are less likely to rust. In the end, the lifetime of the hose becomes longer.
- Stain-Resistant: By adding EP processing to the fittings, the fittings are less likely to have dirt and dust. Thus, it is easier to wash out.
- HAKKO Original Sanitary Fittings: Original sanitary ferrule fittings are designed to meet the requirements of HAKKO laminated structure hoses. You do not have to worry about fluid leakage or hoses do not come off from the fittings.
- Easy Installation: Ferrule Fittings are easier to install, leading to increase the work efficiency and be able to standardize the job.
- Safety: HAKKO clearly specifies the ranges of working temperature and working pressure for each hose unit.
- Higher Levels of Sanitation: By adding EP processing to the fittings, cleaning will be easier. Also, by making the edge of the nipple taper, the gap between the inside of the hose and the edge of the nipple is very small. Thus, fluid accumulation of the edge of the nipple is reduced to the minimum level.
- Transparency: Flexible Fluorine Resin Hose Series (E-PDB, E-SJB and E-SJSP) show higher levels of transparency, so you can easily check the levels of cleaning.
- Chemical Resistance: The wetted part is made of SUS316L (#400 Class Buffing) and the hose is made of either PVDF or ETFE Fluorine. Thus, you can use for a wide variety of applications and fluids. In case you transfer organic solvents such as Amine or Ketones, we recommend you to choose Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Hose Series (E-SJB, E-SJSP and E-SJSD).
- Food Sanitation: Flexible Fluorine Resin Hose Series meet the standards of the Food Sanitation Law (No. 370 of the Ministry of Health and Welfare, 1959). [Please contact us regarding the conformity of “Partial Revision of the Food Sanitation Law” (Effective on June 1, 2020) and Positive List System (PL) from here.]
*Please note that when you place an order of this product, you need to specify the product length. For how to determine the product length, please refer to “How to Choose Hoses and Ferrule Fittings.”
How to choose Hoses and Ferrule Fittings
How to place an order of Ferrule Fittings (Swage Type)
A: Decide Hose Model Number: Choose the best hose (hose sizes) for your applications and fitting model you selected.
B: Decide Fitting Model: Either F15A, F1S, F1.25S or F1.5S
C: Decide the Total Length: Please refer to the table, “Length of Products” above and determine the total length.
D. (Optional) Write down the statement that is engraved on the fitting cover (Laser-marking service)
Before you place an order, reference drawing is available on request. Please click the example drawing (E-SJB-25-1S-EP).
For more information on our Product Standard of Ferrule-Fitting-EP, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
*Regarding your inquiry of ferrule fittings, please fill out the form below. Please make sure to review “How to Choose Hoses and Ferrule Fittings” and specify the part number (Example: E-SJB-19-F15A-EP-1,000L) and quantity. If there are any other requests, please write down in “Your Message” Section on the form.