Ferrule Fittings (Swage Type) with Electrolytic Polishing
Due to the buff polishing, the wetted part of the fittings shows higher levels of sanitation. This is suitable for production lines requiring high purity and sanitation.
Can be used in a wide range of applications such as food, chemicals and solvents
Flexible Fluorine Resin Hose Series
Original fittings with less fluid accumulation at the nipple edge
Ferrule-Shaped Swage Fittings
Wetted Part = SUS316L #400 Class Buff Polishing
Electrolytic Polishing Type
The following problems will be solved.
- Hose comes off from the fittings.
- The edge of the nipple is full of fluids. Not Clean.
- It takes a lot of time to clean the inside of the hose.
- Due to the production lines of pharmaceuticals, electrolytic polishing is required.
chemicals ink paint flux food cosmetics powder
- Semiconductor-related Devices and FPD Manufacturing Devices
- Manufacturing Facilities for Food, Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals
- Manufacturing Facilities for Chemicals and Organic Solvents
RoHS 2 Free
Features on Electrolytic Polishing
This ferrule fitting fluid contact part transfers fluids in a sanitary way, because buffing (#400 Class) is processed to SUS316L.
- HAKKO Original Sanitary Fittings: Original sanitary ferrule fittings are designed to meet the requirements of HAKKO laminated structure hoses. You do not have to worry about fluid leakage or hoses do not come off from the fittings.
- Easy Installation: Ferrule Fittings are easier to install, leading to increase the work efficiency and be able to standardize the job.
- Safety: HAKKO clearly specifies the ranges of working temperature and working pressure for each hose unit.
- Sanitation: By making the edge of the nipple taper, the gap between the inside of the hose and the edge of the nipple is very small. Thus, fluid accumulation of the edge of the nipple is reduced to the minimum level.
- Transparency: Flexible Fluorine Resin Hose Series (E-PDB, E-SJB and E-SJSP) show higher levels of transparency, so you can easily check the levels of cleaning.
- Chemical Resistance: The wetted part is made of SUS316L (#400 Class Buffing) and the hose is made of either PVDF or ETFE Fluorine. Thus, you can use for a wide variety of applications and fluids. In case you transfer organic solvents such as Amine or Ketones, we recommend you to choose Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Hose Series (E-SJB, E-SJSP and E-SJSD).
- Food Sanitation: Flexible Fluorine Resin Hose Series meet the standards of the Food Sanitation Law (No. 370 of the Ministry of Health and Welfare, 1959). [Please contact us regarding the conformity of “Partial Revision of the Food Sanitation Law” (Effective on June 1, 2020) and Positive List System (PL) from here.]
*Please note that when you place an order of this product, you need to specify the product length. For how to determine the product length, please refer to “How to Choose Hoses and Ferrule Fittings.”
How to choose Hoses and Ferrule Fittings
How to place an order of Ferrule Fittings (Swage Type)
1. Decide Fitting Model: Either F15A, F1S, F1.25S or F1.5S
2. Decide Hose Model Number: Choose the best hose (hose sizes) for your applications and fitting model you selected.
3. Decide the Total Length: Please refer to the table, “Length of Products,” and determine the total length.
4. Documents and Extra Services: If you have any special requests, please contact us from below.
Before you use “Flexible Fluorine Resin Hose Series with Ferrule Fittings (Swage Type),” please refer to “Precautions for Use.“
For more information on our Product Standard of Ferrule-Fitting-EP, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
*Regarding your inquiry of ferrule fittings, please fill out the form below. Please make sure to review “How to Choose Hoses and Ferrule Fittings” and specify the part number (Example: E-SJB-19-F15A-EP-1,000L), quantity and any other requests under “Your Message” Section.