EIGHTLOCK Ferrule Fittings with PFA Lining [Model Number: E-ELF-PFA]
HAKKO Original Ferrule Fittings / Detachable Type of Ferrule Fittings!
chemicals flux food cosmetics alcohol powder
- Semiconductor-related Devices・Flat Panel Display (FPD) Manufacturing Devices
- Food, Cosmetics, Medical Manufacturing Equipment
- Manufacturing Equipment for Chemicals and Organic Solvents
- Possible to Reuse the Fittings・・・Since E-ELF is a nut type ferrule fitting, it is easy to install at site. When you replace a hose, you can reuse a fitting.
- Sanitary Fittings・・・Because of the nipple shape, E-ELF fittings are less likely to accumulate the fluids. Thus, you can transfer the fluid in a clean manner. Also, the material of the fitting is SCS16 (equivalent to SUS316L = Wetted Surface) has higher levels of corrosion resistance.
- Non-Rubber Packing・・・Since the inner layer is flat and does not use the rubber packing, there is no elution from the packing. The material of the wetted part is SCS16 (equivalent to SUS316L), which shows resistance against food, chemicals, and solvents.
Material: SCS16 (Body), SCS13 (Ring, Nut) and POM (Sleeve)
* Please note that sleeve is NOT replaceable. Please use a new sleeve when you assemble a hose again.
You can purchase only sleeve as a spare part. Please mention “Sleeve Code” specified in the Product Standard.
For more information on our Product Standard of E-ELF-PFA, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
Specification: Applicable Hose Size
* Be careful that working pressure and temperature range of KY SUNFOODS HOSE equipped with EIGHTLOCK FERRULE are not the same as those of KY SUNFOODS HOSE without EIGHTLOCK FERRULE.
Frequently Asked Question
Question: Do we have other ferrule sizes such as 10A or 2S?
Answer: No. We only have 15A, 1S, 1.25S, and 1.5S.
How to Assemble EIGHTLOCK FERRULE Fittings
HAKKO Original Fittings for E-ELF-PFA
|Product Name||Materials, Characteristics
|EIGHTLOCK Ferrule Fittings with PFA Lining [Model Number: E-ELF-PFA]]||
- Material：Body: SCS16, Nut and Ring: SCS13 (Sleeve: POM)
- You can replace a hose even though the hose needs replacement, since EIGHTLOCK Ferrule Fitting is a nut ferrule fitting. You can install and detach the fitting on site.
- You can make use of a wide range of usages such as pipes for chemicals, food, beverage, and alcohol.
- The nipple end is less likely to accumulate fluids, so you do not have to worry about contamination very much.
EIGHTLOCK SERIES are designed for HAKKO Hoses!
- EIGHTLOCK SERIES [E-ELS, E-ELB, E-ELF, and E-ELF-PFA] are designed for HAKKO hoses.
- Please use EIGHTLOCK SERIES only the following hoses. Please do not use other hoses, which might cause leaking, coming off from the fittings, and bursting.
Flexible Fluorine (PVDF) Resin Yarn Reinforced Hose [E-PDB]
Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Yarn Reinforced Hose [E-SJB]
Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin SUS Spring Wire Hose [E-SJSP]
PRESSURE HOSE [E-TB]
Oil-Proof PRESSURE HOSE [E-STB]
SUNFOODS HOSE [E-SF]
KY SUNFOODS HOSE [E-KYS]
KY COIL HOSE [E-KYC]
- For information on chemical resistance data of EIGHTLOCK SERIES, please refer to the CHEMICAL RESISTANCE DATA.
- When you use for the first time, please wash out our fittings carefully. (We do not sterilize fittings when we shipped out from our warehouse.)
- When you use for transferring food, please do not soak fittings and hoses into the fluid. Due to the leftover, this might cause the bacteria to grow. As a result, the fittings corrode.
- When you install hose with fittings (such as installing a hose and tightening a nut), please conduct this at room temperature (20$^\circ$C $\pm$ 10$^\circ$C). When you install at low temperature, the thread portion of the fittings is likely to gall. On the other hand, when you install at high temperature, this might lower the pressure resistance.
- When you reuse EIGHTLOCK SERIES, please do not use a cutter or knife in taking ths hose off. This might damage the nipple of the fittings. Please cut the hose shortly and take it off by a pair of pliers. Also, if you find any damages or burr on the surface of the nipple, please do not reuse the fittings. This damages the surface of the hose and leads to the bursting and leaking. Please check whether or not the body and the nut do not have any irregularities. If there are any irregularities, please stop using the fittings.
- When you install a hose, please make sure the insertion point and the directions of ring and sleeve.
- For KY SUNFOODS HOSE, be careful that working pressure and temperature range of KY SUNFOODS HOSE equipped with EIGHTLOCK are not the same as those of KY SUNFOODS HOSE without EIGHTLOCK.
- When you reuse EIGHTLOCK Series, please use a new sleeve. Sleeve is not reusable.
- When you use “Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin SUS Spring Wire Hose” [E-SJSP], please make sure to ground the built-in SUS spring wire. If you do not ground, SUS spring wire will become suspended conductors to accumulate and discharge static electricity, resulting in danger of causing fire.