EIGHTLOCK B Fittings [Model Number: E-ELB]
HAKKO Original Nut Type Fittings | Compression Fittings | EIGHTLOCK B is designed by a hose manufacturer, which is a safe and secure pressure-proof hose fitting.
- Fittings for Machine Tools, Molding Machines, Plant Equipment
- Manufacturing Equipment of Chemicals, Waste Oil, Waste Fluids and Organic Solvents
- Standardization…Unlike using the hose clamps, you no longer worry about the positioning of the hose clamp, torque controlling, and re-tightening. Anyone can insert the fittings easily.
- Possible to Install on Site…You can cut a hose and assemble a hose on site.
- Reusable…EIGHTLOCK is reusable except sleeve. If the hose is damaged, you can only replace a hose and sleeve into new ones. EIGHTLOCK is still reusable. Thus, compared with Ferrule Fittings (Swage Type), EIGHTLOCK is a cost-effective fittings. For more information on sleeve, please visit E-EL: Sleeve for EIGHTLOCK Fittings.
Material: Brass (Body, Ring, and Nut contain less than 75ppm Cadmium), POM (Sleeve)
* Please note that sleeve is NOT replacable. Please use a new sleeve when you assemble a hose again.
You can purchase only sleeve as a spare part.
For more information on our Product Standard of E-ELB, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
If you would like to download a brochure of Fittings’ Leaflet, please download the brochure.
Specification: Applicable Hose Size
How to Assemble EIGHTLOCK Fittings
For visual information on how to assemble with the hose, please watch the short video clip below.
EIGHTLOCK SERIES are designed for HAKKO Hoses!
- EIGHTLOCK SERIES [E-ELS, E-ELB, E-ELF and E-ELF-PFA] are designed for HAKKO hoses.
- Please use EIGHTLOCK SERIES only the following hoses. Please do not use other hoses, which might cause leaking, coming off from the fittings, and bursting.
Flexible Fluorine (PVDF) Resin Yarn Reinforced Hose [E-PDB]
Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Yarn Reinforced Hose [E-SJB]
Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin SUS Spring Wire Hose [E-SJSP]
Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin SUS Spring Wire Hose (Dissipative Type) [E-SJSD]
PRESSURE HOSE [E-TB]
Oil-Proof PRESSURE HOSE [E-STB]
SUNFOODS HOSE [E-SF]
KY SUNFOODS HOSE [E-KYS]
KY COIL HOSE [E-KYC]
- For information on chemical resistance data of EIGHTLOCK SERIES, please refer to the CHEMICAL RESISTANCE DATA.
- When you use for the first time, please wash out our fittings carefully. (We do not sterilize fittings when we shipped out from our warehouse.)
- When you use for transferring food, please do not soak fittings and hoses into the fluid. Due to the leftover, this might cause the bacteria to grow. As a result, the fittings corrode.
- When you install hose with fittings (such as installing a hose and tightening a nut), please conduct this at room temperature (20$^\circ$C $\pm$ 10$^\circ$C). When you install at low temperature, the thread portion of the fittings is likely to gall. On the other hand, when you install at high temperature, this might lower the pressure resistance.
- When you reuse EIGHTLOCK SERIES, please do not use a cutter or knife in taking ths hose off. This might damage the nipple of the fittings. Please cut the hose shortly and take it off by a pair of pliers. Also, if you find any damages or burr on the surface of the nipple, please do not reuse the fittings. This damages the surface of the hose and leads to the bursting and leaking. Please check whether or not the body and the nut do not have any irregularities. If there are any irregularities, please stop using the fittings.
- When you install a hose, please make sure the insertion point and the directions of ring and sleeve.
- For KY SUNFOODS HOSE, be careful that working pressure and temperature range of KY SUNFOODS HOSE equipped with EIGHTLOCK are not the same as those of KY SUNFOODS HOSE without EIGHTLOCK.
- When you reuse EIGHTLOCK Series, please use a new sleeve. Sleeve is not reusable.
- When you use “Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin SUS Spring Wire Hose” [E-SJSP], please make sure to ground the built-in SUS spring wire. If you do not ground, SUS spring wire will become suspended conductors to accumulate and discharge static electricity, resulting in danger of causing fire.
- When you use “Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin SUS Spring Wire Hose (Dissipative Type)” [E-SJSD], please make sure to firmly tighten the fitting and the nut without any space. If there is any space, the nut will become suspended conductors to accumulate and discharge static electricity, resulting in danger of causing fire. Also, when you install and conduct regular inspections, please make sure the conductivity (less than 1MΩ) between the fitting and the nut.