EIGHTNIPPLE S Fittings [Model Number: E-FTS]
HAKKO Original Barb Type Fittings ｜E-FTS is a barb fittings, made of SUS316L, which is suitable for pressure-proof hose.
- For Pipes such as Industrial Machines and Molding Machines
- For Pipes such as Precision Machines and Semiconductor-related Equipment
- For Pipes of Beverage, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, and Alcohol
- Manufacturing Equipment of Chemicals, Waste Oil, Waste Fluids, and Organic Solvents
- Original Fittings…EIGHTNIPPLE S Fittings are exclusively designed for HAKKO Hose.
- Original Shape…Nipple parts are longer than the conventional ones, so they can be tightened securely with two hose clamps. By tightening reinforced yarns securely, the lifespan of the hose becomes longer. Please see this video clip for comparing the pressure-resistance between EIGHTNIPPLES and conventional fittings.
- Corrosion Resistance…Since it is excellent in corrosion resistance (made of 316L Steel Use Stainless…Passivation Treatment), a wide variety of fluids is transferrable.
Material: 316 Steel Use Stainless (SUS 316L)
For more information on our Product Standard of E-FTS, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
How to Assemble EIGHTNIPPLE Fittings
(A) Cut the hose in a perpendicular way. Pass two hose clmaps through the hose.
(B) Insert the nipple to the hose. Make sure to insert to the end. There should be no gap between hose and fittings.
(C) Tighten the two hose clamps by torque. Hose clamp manufacturer specifies the tightening value. Please follow this value. Pressure performance of the hose might vary depending on its manufacturer and part number.
Assembly Done !
Without grounding, the hose clamps might become insulators, accumulating and discharging static electricity. This results in causing a fire to combustibles, leading to explosion.
Frequently Asked Question
Question: Do you sell hose clamps?
Answer: No, we do not sell out original hose clamps. If you ask about this to the part supplier, you can easily find hose clamps. We recommend you to use hose clamps sold in the market.
or problems with resin hoses and fittings! We accept e-mail 24 hours a day.