EIGHTNIPPLE S Fittings [Model Number: E-FTS]
HAKKO Original Barb Type Fittings ｜Barbed Fittings | E-FTS is a barb fittings, made of SUS316L, which is suitable for pressure-proof hose.
- For Pipes such as Industrial Machines and Molding Machines
- For Pipes such as Precision Machines and Semiconductor-related Equipment
- For Pipes of Beverage, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical and Alcohol
- Manufacturing Equipment of Chemicals, Waste Oil, Waste Fluids and Organic Solvents
- Original Fittings…EIGHTNIPPLE S Fittings are exclusively designed for HAKKO Hose.
- Longer Nipple Shape…Nipple parts are longer than the conventional ones, so they can be tightened securely with two hose clamps. By tightening reinforced yarns securely, the lifespan of the hose becomes longer. Please see this video clip for comparing the pressure-resistance between EIGHTNIPPLE S and conventional fittings.
- Corrosion Resistance…Since it is excellent in corrosion resistance (made of 316L Steel Use Stainless…Passivation Treatment), a wide variety of fluids is transferable.
- RoHS2…E-ELS is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (Directive: (EU) 2015/863). (RoHS 2 Compliant means that E-ELS does not contain RoHS 2 10 restricted substances or it does not exceed the upper threshold of RoHS 2 10 restricted substances.) Certificate is available on request.
- Non-Use of UV-328…E-FTS does not contain UV-328. Certificate is available on request.
Material: 316 Steel Use Stainless (SUS 316L)
(A) Features of EIGHTNIPPLE Fittings
*What are the advantages of tightening reinforced yarns firmly?
1. The lifetime of hose will be extended, since it is less likely to have a yarn cast-off bursting.
2. Under the conditions of high temperature or/and high pressure, hose is less likely to be swollen.
3. Performances of hose (such as working pressure and working temperature) are maximized.
※A yarn cast-off bursting occurs when the pressure to tighten the reinforced yarns is lower than the pressure to swell the hose due to the inner pressure. As a result, the reinforced yarns are slided from the end of the hose to the center of the hose, and then the end of the hose bursts due to the inner pressure.
(B) Burst Test Data for Each Fitting
If you would like to download a brochure of Fittings’ Leaflet, please download the brochure.
How to Assemble EIGHTNIPPLE Fittings
(A) Cut the hose in a perpendicular way. Pass two hose clmaps through the hose.
(B) Insert the nipple to the hose. Make sure to insert to the end. There should be no gap between hose and fittings.
(C) Tighten the two hose clamps by torque. Hose clamp manufacturer specifies the tightening value. Please follow this value. Pressure performance of the hose might vary depending on its manufacturer and part number.
Assembly Done !
Without grounding, the hose clamps might become insulators, accumulating and discharging static electricity. This results in causing a fire to combustibles, leading to explosion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is E-FTS equipped with hose clamps?
Question: Do you sell hose clamps?
Answer: No, we do not sell hose clamps. We kindly ask you to use hose clamps sold in the market.
Question: Do we have to use two hose clamps?
Answer: We always recommend you to use two hose clamps to securely fasten the hose.
HAKKO Original Fittings for E-FTS
|Product Name||Materials, Characteristics|
|EIGHTNIPPLE S Fittings [Model Number: E-FTS]]||
or problems with resin hoses and fittings! We accept e-mail 24 hours a day.