Protective Spring Guards [Model Number: E-HSL]
HAKKO HOSE ORIGINAL ACCESSORY | Prevents from Kinking and Crushing at the Root of the Hose
- To reinforce the hose in a case where the temperature of air or fluid is high and the hose becomes soft.
- In case the hose is dropped from a height, the spring guards can protect the hose from crushing.
- To protect the hose from kinking when the hose is bended sharply in a confined space.
- To protect the surface of the hose from scratching
- To prevent the hose from bending when you handle the hose.
Hard to Break
RoHS 2 Free
- Prevent Kinking in a Confined Space...By using E-HSL, you can prevent the hose from kinking even in a confined, small space.
- Protection...E-HSL protects the part where the hose needs reinforcement.
- SUS 304...E-HSL is made of SUS 304, which is a rust-proof material.
- Used as a Flat Band (Clamp)...When you install E-HSL on the fitting, E-HSL can be used as an alternative to the flat band (the hose clamp).
- Secure Fluid Flow...By avoiding kinking, you can keep enough fluid flow.
- Support Longer Lifetime...By avoiding kinking, the lifetime of the hose becomes longer.
- After Installation Possible...Since E-HSL and HAKKO hoses are sold separately, you can purchase and install E-HSL afterwards.
- RoHS Compliant...E-HSL is compliant with RoHS requirements (Directive: (EU) 2015/863). (RoHS Compliant means that E-HSL does not contain RoHS 10 restricted substances or it does not exceed the upper threshold of RoHS 10 restricted substances.) Certificate is available on request.
- Non-Use of UV-328...E-HSL does not contain UV-328. Certificate is available on request.
Packing Images (Front and Back Sides)
This one-by-one package is especially suitable for displaying at a hardware store.
Material: 304 Steel Use Stainless (SUS 304)
For more information on our Product Standard of E-HSL, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
Specification: Applicable Hose Size
- Protective Spring Guards [E-HSL] are designed for HAKKO hoses. Please refer to below for applicable hose. Please note that E-HSL is available for I.D. 12mm to I.D. 50mm.
Flexible Fluorine (PVDF) Resin Yarn Reinforced Hose [E-PDB]
Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin Yarn Reinforced Hose [E-SJB]
Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin SUS Spring Wire Hose [E-SJSP]
Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin SUS Spring Wire Hose (Ultra Soft Type) [E-SJSPUS]
Flexible Fluorine (ETFE) Resin SUS Spring Wire Hose (Dissipative Type) [E-SJSD]
PRESSURE HOSE [E-TB]
Oil-Proof PRESSURE HOSE [E-STB]
Spring Hose [E-SP]
SUNFOODS HOSE [E-SF]
KY SUNFOODS HOSE [E-KYS]
KY COIL HOSE [E-KYC]
KY SOFT BRAID HOSE [E-OHB]
1: Spring Guards prevent a flexible hose from kinking. Please do not use Spring Guards for other purposes. Please do not directly attach Spring Guards to food.
2: Hose should not be used below the minimum bending radius.
3: Spring Guards extend or contract. Please be careful when handling.
4: When fixing a flat band, please do not tighten a band extremely. That may lead to the damage of the hose.
5: When you handle or install Spring Guards, be sure to wear a pair of gloves.
6: Do not place heavy objects on Spring Guards. Also, Spring Guards should not be running over by vehicles.
7: If the high-insulated fluids, which are likely to give out the static electricity, high-flammable fluids, which are flown inside the hose, or Spring Guards are used under environments where there are high flammable things around, please make sure you take out the built-in spring wires to eliminate static electricity. In case Spring Guards are not grounded, the Stainless Steel will become suspended conductors to accumulate and discharge static electricity, resulting in a danger of causing fire.
HAKKO Original Fittings for E-HSL
|Product Name||Materials, Characteristics
|Protective Spring Guards [Model Number: E-HSL]]||
- Material: SUS304 (Band, Spring and Fastener)
- Spring guards prevent kinking, so you can transfer fluids safely.
- E-HSL prevents kinking even if the bending radius is small due to the space-saving piping.
- When you install E-HSL on the fitting, E-HSL can be used as an alternative to flat band.