Solvent Transfer Hose [Model Number: E-SV]
Solvent Transfer and Paint Hose | Paint Hose with Grounding Wire; Possible to eliminate Static Electricity charged to the Spray Gun; Lightweight Paint Hose
chemicals ink paint flux air
- For Manual Painting such as Automobiles, Motorcycles and Auto Parts
- For Pipes at Manufacturing Plants of Solvents and Paints
- For Transferring Air and Chemicals which require measurements against Anti-Static (Splash Charge)
Prevention of Static Charge
- Ground Wire…Without taking the ground wire out of the hose and by attaching our original fittings to the hose, you can prevent the splash charge.
- Remove Static Electricity…With the ground wire and the conductive line, regardless of hose length, it shows higher ability to remove the static electricity (Patent Registered). Electrical Resistivity Data is available under the section of Technical Information.
- Solvent Resistance…Since the inner layer is made of Nylon resin, it shows greater levels of solvent resistance against paints, organic solvents, thinner and so on.
- Lightweight…Compared with the conventional paint hose made of rubber, E-SV is a lightweight paint hose, reducing the burdens of your wrestles and arms.
- Flexibility…Due to the laminated structure, compared with Nylon tubing, it shows higher levels of flexibility and kink-proof.
- Easy to Cut…Since we print the cut mark on the hose every meter, it is easy to cut the length you would like to.
- Transparency…E-SV (clear color) enables you to check the fluid very easily.
- Original Fittings…By using our original fittings, you can avoid accidents which are caused by incorrect choices of hose and fittings. For more information on our original fittings, please scroll down to the end.
■ Certificates and Regulations
- RoHS2…E-SV is compliant with RoHS2 requirements (directive 2011/65/EU:RoHS2). (RoHS 2 Compliant products mean that they do not contain or below the threshold of 10 substances.) Certificate is available on request.
- EU REACH and UK REACH…E-SV is compliant with REACH SVHC 23rd list (209 substances). Certificate is available on request.
- Non-Use of UV-328…E-SV does not contain UV-328. Certificate is available on request.
■ Packing Images (Front and Back Sides)
- Temperature Range : -20 – 60 $^\circ$C (-4$^\circ$F – 140$^\circ$F)
- Color : Clear + Conductive Line
For more information on our Product Standard of E-SV, please click "Product Leaflet Download" above.
For more technical information (such as Thickness of Each Layer and Precautions in Use) on E-SV, please click "Product Specification Download" above.
- Due to the laminated structure hose, please use the joints to seal an inner surface of the hose.
- Please do not use the joints to seal an outer surface of the hose. This may result in the bursting or coming off from the hose.
- When you use our products, please refer to “Precautions for Use.”
- In terms of chemical resistance, please refer to “Chemical Resistance Data.” (“The Precautions for Use” is also available at the product specifications of E-SV, which can be downloadable from here.)
Selection Chart for Solvents
Chemical Resistance: = Better = Best
Anti-Static: = Yes $\times$ = No
Vacuum: = Yes $\times$ = No
Selection Chart Based on Types of Solvents
(A) Relationship between Working Temperature and Maximum Working Pressure
(B) Bending Test For Ground Wire
(C) Paint Hose Series/Data of Soaking into Paint
Pieces of dumbbell (inner layer of the Solvent Transfer Series) are soaked into respective types of paint in order to determine the post-soaking tensile strength and calculate its tensile strength in the formula below.
Tensile Strength (%) = (Tensile Strength After Soaking / Tensile Strength Before Soaking) × 100
Soaking Time: 50 Days (1,200 Hours)
Smaller percentage means that the material swells and deteriorates against the chemical. ETFE fluorine resin shows higher paint resistance than Nylon Resin.
This data is measured under the certain circumstances. Thus, depending on the using conditions, environments and duration, this data might not be reliable. The results shown above are NOT guaranteed. Please make sure to check under your working conditions.
(D) Electrical Resistivity Data
Measurement method: HAKKO original fittings are attached to both ends, and the resistance value between the fittings is measured by an insulation resistance meter. (However, in order to accurately measure the resistance value for a product with conductive line layers, please do not attach the lead rods on the line layer.)
Notes: The data above are the test values and are not guaranteed values. Please note that data above are NOT guaranteed values. Also, depending on how you measure the resistance value, fittings and the tester maker, the result will vary. Please check the resistance value in your application. If you request electrical resistivity data of other specific length (such as 3m), please contact us.
Since E-SV contains a ground wire and a conductive PU line, you do not have to pull out the ground wire. The metal fiber and the conductive line resin layer are coiled as spiral. These are contacted with regular intervals, regardless of the hose length. For the hose which only includes carbon, the electrical resistivity goes up in proportion to the hose length. By only attaching our original fittings to the hose, you can eliminate the static electricity charged to equipment such as spray gun. You can reduce the effort to pull out a ground wire.
HAKKO Original Fittings for E-SV
* Please note that E-EM is the original fittings for E-SV-7 and E-SV-9, while E-FB/E-FS/E-FBG/E-FSG are the original fittings for E-SV-6.5.
How to Install the Fittings and Fittings’ Selection Advice