Tubing for Analytical and Measurement Instruments
HAKKO Fluorine and High Gas Barrier Tubing helps contributing to measure and analyze the particles and fluids accurately.
- For Transferring Water, Chemicals and Solvents of Medical Equipment such as Endoscope, Dental Equipment and Dialysis Machine
- For Transferring Fluids (such as Chlorine, Ozone, Nitrogen, Mercury and Methane) of Gas Chromatograph
- Automated Biochemical Analyzers, Odor Analyzers, Water Analyzers and Spectrophotometry
- Flexibility: Allow for Small-Space Installation: Compared with a Teflon Tubing, HAKKO products are more flexible. Thus, small-space installation is possible for analytical instruments and medical equipments.
- Gas Barrier Tubing: E-PD and E-WBT show higher levels of gas barrier property. Thus, the fluids inside are less likely to change their nature.
- Chemical Resistance: Since the inner layer is made of either Fluorine or Olefin, this shows higher chemical resistance than a PVC or silcon tube.
- Hard to Break: Unlike a single-layer fluorine tubing, it is hard to break. (Even if it breaks, you can restore its shape to some extent.)
- Non-Adhesiveness: Compared with a PVC or silcone tube, the inner layer has higher levels of water-repellent. (Fluorine is better than Olefin.)
- Non-PVC: E-PD, E-SJ, E-WBT and E-SBT are made of non-PVC materials.
- Transparency: E-PD, E-SJ, E-WBT and E-SBT enables you to check the fluid very easily.
- RoHS2: E-PD, E-SJ, E-WBT and E-SBT is free from RoHS2 restrictive substances. Certificate is available on request.
- Food Sanitation: E-PD, E-SJ, E-WBT and E-SBT conform to the Food Sanitation Law No.370 (No.370 of the Ministry of Health and Welare for Food Sanitation). (Confirmity to N-Heptane).
Made-to-Order Product Offer
*We can manufacuture a made-to-order product tailored to your special requests such as the fluid flow, working pressure and flexibility.
*We can also offer a smaller size (such as I.D. 1mm) than our standard product size.
*Anti-Static Property: Adding the anti-static function to the tubing reduces malfunction and errors of the Analytical Equipment.
*If you are interested in this made-to-order product, please fill out the following form.
or problems with resin hoses and fittings! We accept e-mail 24 hours a day.